Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rusty Cooley "Under the Influence" music video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great playing but damn if you're going to play a new signature model 7-string with humbuckers, PLEASE lose the thin Yngwie-like single coil sound. Great playing, terrible guitar and amp tone.

Comment

Well I just can't believe people comparing Rusty with Yngwie, Yngwie is a really talented musician, he repeats himself a lot OK but he has done great things thru his career..

Rusty is just an amateur compared to him, most of his songs are just exercises attached together He should stop shredding and try to learn how to compose a song, "from teh beginning"
      Check my bands!
      www.myspace.com/magicktr
      www.myspace.com/sinif64
      www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

yngwie beats Rusty hands down! Check out this video! :ROTF:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        Sam

Comment

I don't think of Rusy Cooley as a musician.He's a shredder and a guitar teacher,imo.Not a musician.
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I did'nt like that song.

Comment

If anyone is interested, check out the audio samples on his home page: http://rustycooley.com/audio.html

Specifically, check out the Outworld Material.

Comment

ITS NOT MY FAVE RUSTY SONG - I PREfER WAR OF THE ANGELS

the outworld cd rocks

Comment

I don't know, I guess my tastes have changed (maybe not completely changed, but are certainly changing). This kind of playing used to excite me, but I didn't even make it to the 3:00 mark. So I thought, maybe it was just my mood. Then I clicked on the "Texas Flood" link in the SRV thread a little ways down. Guess what? I sat there and watched the whole 9 minutes, even though I've seen it many times before.
                  Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

+1. When I was about 13, I thought he was god-like. Now he's a musician with no feeling what so ever. I guess I just realized he isn't that great emotionally.
                    My Main Rig:
                    '87 Charvel Model 4A
                    Peavey KB100 amp
                    Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
                    '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
                    '05 Ibanez RG320FM
                    '86 Ovation Pinnacle
                    '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
                    '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

Working...