Insane Vai and Satriani vids.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane Vai and Satriani vids.....

I respect these guys more than ever now....

Vai:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Satch:
    MEANT AS A HUMOROUS IMITATION!!!My version of Joe Satriani's Always with me, always with you" played over a backing track and placed over the video.This is ...

Steve E

I am really glad to see Vai dropping his need to for tone, riffs and speed, and now he's just going for feel, emotion, showmanship, hair and grandeur, like a real guitarist should, damn the notes and music. Way to go Vai!

Comment

I love how half the notes are actually spot-on and played very well to really mess with our ears.

Comment

Originally posted by danastas View Post
        now he's just going for feel, emotion, showmanship, hair and grandeur, like a real guitarist should, damn the notes and music. Way to go Vai!
        The part where he looks away and runs his hand through his hair is the best. He's got that Zakk Wylde mouth thing going on pretty good too.

Awesome.

Steve E

Comment

Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

hahah funny stuff
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

the first time someone did that shit with Yngwie was funny but now all these cocksmoker with no talent are repeading the same "joke" again and again and again... they should get a life or something
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
              X