X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alittle SRV

He was so soulful.
    His playing speaks for itself.
    He even plays it behind his back and never misses a beat.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

i bought a vhs tape of him live at the el Mocambo for $0.99 today
    song list-
    Testify
    So Excited
    Voodoo Chile
    Pride and Joy
    Tell Me
    Mary had a little Lamb
    Texas flood
    Love struck baby
    Hug you squeeze you
    third stone from the Sun
    Lenny
    Wham
    Saw him from 6 feet away three days after he quit the Bowie tour in '83 when I had an all access pass for the concert that John McEnroe the tennis player was putting on to raise money for some good cause, and since i grew up with his family , he slapped a pass on me and told me not to missss the opening act. i sat in a fold out chair right to the right of him on the side of the stage. It was outta site. Blown away.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Still the best live show I have ever seen, SRV at JazzFest the summer he was taken from us.

Mike
      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I have a VHS of Stevie from a German show(Rockpalast?).I have seen many of his shows,but he was on another planet for this one.
        He is and will always be my favorite.

Comment

My fondest memory of him will last forever. It was at the Boathouse in Norfolk, VA back in '84. We were less than 2 feet from him and eye-level with his guitar. He blew our fuckin' faces off!!!!!!
          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
          X