Ozzy - You Looking at Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sully View Post
    yep, believer is the same solo as the first crowley solo, and if you listen to the live stuff, he plays a different solo. i totally agree that believer and a few others (little dolls) were scratch tracks or placeholders to be filled later.
    Max Norman has confirmed that to be the case.

Comment

I have that 82 Minn. show on disk,well, at least i think it is, the one i have is 1-15-82,i have a few more too, off hand i know i have 7-28-81 montreal, 5-2-81 at the Palladium(sp?) i have a couple more somewhere , i just dont remember what they are. I'll try to upload something later.
      MOSH ON
      DAVE
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

yep, believer is the same solo as the first crowley solo, and if you listen to the live stuff, he plays a different solo. i totally agree that believer and a few others (little dolls) were scratch tracks or placeholders to be filled later.
        yea...kinda sad that the album happened like that. i love Diary, and the music is great, but i always thought it could have been a million times better if Randy got to finish it how he wanted to. still one of the biggest inspirations to me. learning all those songs when i was younger was just a blast i remember when i first nailed the Flying High Again solo! now i cant remember it to save my life still know how to play Crazy Train though!
        My metal band Lucian Scott
        Debut Album Defiance on the Steps of Heaven
        Available Now!
        New Album Coming Soon!

Lucian Scott Soundclick

Soundclick page : clips and jams

Comment

For those of you that would like to hear some rare/bootleg Randy recordings, check this out. Many live shows with Ozzy, as well as some QR stuff. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
            For those of you that would like to hear some rare/bootleg Randy recordings, check this out. Many live shows with Ozzy, as well as some QR stuff. Enjoy!

http://www.eternalrandyrhoads.com/audio.html

THATS AWESOME
            they even have the shows i got. great link bro

MOSH ON
            DAVE
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

thanks scuba steve! i haven't been to that site in at least 6 years or so.

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post

http://www.eternalrandyrhoads.com/audio.html
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

thanks scuba steve! i haven't been to that site in at least 6 years or so.
                Hey no problem! I think he had the site down for a while.

Comment

Working...
                X