John Sykes - Still of the Night 1989

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Sykes - Still of the Night 1989

I've never seen this....looking pretty Man-O-War-ish, but pretty freaking killer

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Steve E

zeppelin of the 80's
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Saw this vid days ago he's god
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTs4p6t7jMI

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks Sykes is a better lead singer than most of the guys who front bands?

Comment

no, he is one of the best singers ever
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I fucking love playing that song.
            Sykes is one hell of a writer and performer.
            -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by joshulator View Post
              Am I the only one who thinks Sykes is a better lead singer than most of the guys who front bands?

No,you're not.Actually there are 9827498273482934 more people who think like you
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I always thought his playing on the Tigers of Pan Tang album Crazy Nights is fucking awe inspiring.

I'll have to dig the LP out and try and digitize it, does anyone still listen to vinyl? I know there are lots of different software applications to get the stuff into digital form, anyone recommend any?

Shob

Shob
                Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Guys did you see the Jellyroll clip..its rocks

Comment

Great clip. Sykes was awesome. He was at his best around that time. To me, the first Blue Murder album was his peak. It's way better than the 1987 Whitesnake album. The second Blue Murder album had no where near the level of "awesomeness" as the first one.

Did anyone else think it sounded wierd the way Carmine played the drum beat through the verse parts instead of stopping like the Whitesnake version?
                    Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                    www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Clip has been removed Seams to be a regular thing at YouTube these days. Jack.

Comment

Damn, I wanted to see that one. If anyone downloaded it, PM me and I'll put it on my web server for everyone to watch.

Comment

The Slide It In album was one of the albums that made me want to be a guitar player. Sykes playing was great on that album. Even though I've never been comfortable playing a Les Paul, his black one with the mirror pickguard, to me, is one of the most killer looking guitars ever.
                          I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

How much did Sykes actually play on Slide It In? I thought he only re-recorded a few of the solos

Comment

Hmmm never heard that. Wonder if thats true ..........
                              I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X