• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ douchenozzle
    This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Originally posted by MEX3 View Post
      Easy there fanboy. Don't get your panties in a bunch...

So IYO it would be ok if "ZAKK" tells everyone that he's donating 1000 X more than he actually does.

I know St. Jude has taken money from this "douchenozzle" in the past, so I'm pretty sure they'll take $$$ from anyone. Why they'd even take $$$ from the 3 most evil men in the world: OJ Simpson, George W Bush and Hillary Clinton.

Why I'm not jaded at all. I know that from Bill Clinton to George Bush to everyone inbetween that nobody would ever lie to make themselves look better. Especially after a tremendous PR nightmare like the 357 fiasco. And even if he RAISES the $$$ through his fans contributions, it's a far cry from him donating the $$$ out of his pocket.

Oh yeah... I never have heard a good explanation from "Zakk" about the 357 deal. Just the typical PR BS that is spewn by evey putz after they screw up.

Sorry for pissing on your cheerios, but hey, I'm a Douchenozzle... what else would you expect.
      MEX3, you're missing the point of the whole thing. Pledging a million bucks for something like this is big, even if it doesn't end up hitting it's goal. I'm glad you've donated to them. With that said, anyone who can offer a forum to raise that kind of money deserves to be noted for it. I don't care if it was Zakk, George Lynch, EVH, or Warren D. It could be Slipknot for all I care - they'd still get my respect.

As far as the 357 deal, build a bridge and GET OVER IT. You're still bitching about a freebie for you? Go visit a kid with Leukemia, and that should help to put things into perspective for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinistas View Post
        Who gives a shit about 357 in respect to cancer research? I got ripped off by it, but I'm not going to dig on Zakk for putting something together, even if it's money in his name and not from him.

Every year the Red Sox get a Jimmy Fund thing going...Do I care if it's all donated in their name? Fuck no, not as long as it makes one kid's life better.

You need a better perspective, dude.
        Seconded, they may have not raised this money if he'd not lent his name to the cause. If having a name lends support to charity then all the better for it.

Anyway you never know but he might give a lot to charity privately but not go on about it.

But I have to admit the ones who go on and on about their good works seriously get on my tits. Bono and Sting for instance.
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Who gives a shit about 357 in respect to cancer research? I got ripped off by it, but I'm not going to dig on Zakk for putting something together, even if it's money in his name and not from him.

Every year the Red Sox get a Jimmy Fund thing going...Do I care if it's all donated in their name? Fuck no, not as long as it makes one kid's life better.

+1
          "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

pardon my ignorance, but what is this 357 ?
            Sam

Comment

That is a sweet V!
              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                It's better to be ignorant.
                Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Anyone actually read the review?
                  One of the highlights of the BLS tour is the new sexy dance that Zakk Wylde performs, as bassist John JD Deservio plays piano. Do you remember that song, "You're Too Sexy For My Clothes"? Well let me tell you, Zakk Wylde is giving sexy a whole new meaning to the word. As he prances around the stage strutting his stuff, like a burlesque dancer. Zakk says," You can say what you want about Black Label Society. You can say we can't sing or can't play, but one thing that you cannot say is that Black Label Society can't dance. Zakk jokingly said,” One of these days, you will see Black Label on,” Dancing With The Stars". Black Label is bringing sexy back."
                  And it also sounds like a shitty setlist.

Comment

Yeah - I read a bunch of them. And the part you're quoting actually sounds pretty funny. It's good to see people that don't take themselves too seriously.

Comment

Fucking hell this is hilarious!
                      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                        It's better to be ignorant.
                        :ROTF: AMEN!
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                          Ha?

You're a douchenozzle. There, I said it, it must be true. Man, what's the matter with you? This is an immensely GREAT THING they are doing. St. Jude doesn't exactly partner with just anyone, and if you plan on mentioning them, you better be willing to put up. Especially when it comes to things like kids with cancer. A million bucks goes a long way and I applaud them if they even come close. If it's $1000, it's still worth every penny - especially if you've ever seen a kid suffering through cancer.

Can't you just save the sarcasm and hope that they actually come through on something like this? Are you that jaded about the world?

Screw 357 Customs. How many times does Zakk have to explain that one away?
                          Get used to it, there's a few people on here who's only reason to post is to be assholes. Doesn't matter what it is, some folks just like to rip into it and it's usually pretty mindless.
                          In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

And if by using Zakks name it gets others to get involved then it's a win win. It's a great thing to be involved with.
                            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
                            X