No announcement yet.

1/2 of Slayer form Christian Metal band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should go anyway man. Think of Manson as KISS for the Hot Topic generation. It's strictly entertainment, I've seen him and he puts on a great show. I enjoyed myself despite not knowing a single not of his music.

Originally posted by slayer View Post
    I respect their decision for sure. But what I can`t understand is why is Slayer letting Marylin Manson open up for them on the next tour That might keep me away from going Man, they nead to pick some better opening bands like they did with Unearth. But Manson Jack.
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Alice Cooper on Marilyn Manson: "He wears makeup and has a womans name. How original."
      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

As far as I understood they are sharing the top of the bill, so full sets from both of them, I don't know who the support acts are. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Plus think of all the goth girls that will be there! I have to admit to having a tinsy thing (pun intended) for goth ladies.
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

A lot of goth ladies do look rather good, but have you ever seen a goth guy?
          Sheeaaat..! Not good...
          "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
            A lot of goth ladies do look rather good, but have you ever seen a goth guy?
            Sheeaaat..! Not good...
            I'm too busy looking at the women to notice the guys
            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

goth chicks are butt ugly IMHO, have some tan for crying out loud
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I dig'em!!
                I love admins!

Comment

I doubt this is a joke since Tom is Catholic and has admitted being suched on the record many times and does still attend church.

If Kerry King were involved then you would know it was complete bullshit because he is very vocal in his disbelief and hatred towards all religions.
                  In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Ya, just not a big Manson person. Not him in particular, just the music I would rather see something a little more Metal open up for them in the vain of speed metal or thrash metal. Jack.

Comment

Maybe I'll meet a suicide girl at the concert!
                      www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
                      the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Working...
                      X