Warrant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrant?

I used to have an old poster with Joey Allen and Erick Turner Holding charvels, which is really weird, but did either of those guys have a signature series or a certain model that they used?

Not that I know of. Every picture that I saw of both of them they either had an Ibanez or B.C. Rich. And I'm not ashamed to admit that I own both "Dirty, Rotten, Filthy, Stinkin' Rich" and "Cherry Pie" albums.
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

I only remember them posing with graphic Ibanezes. But then, I wasn't a fan, so I didn't exactly pay attention to what they were using. They might have played Charvels, but by the time Warrant came along, any new Charvels they may have used would have been imports.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

I remember them with BC Rich.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
          Not that I know of. Every picture that I saw of both of them they either had an Ibanez or B.C. Rich. And I'm not ashamed to admit that I own both "Dirty, Rotten, Filthy, Stinkin' Rich" and "Cherry Pie" albums.
          What!?!? You don't have Dog Eat Dog? Don't feel bad. I have all three myself although I have not listened to any of them in about a decade.

Comment

there were a few carvin guitars in some videos as well
            "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Dog Eat Dog is actually pretty good. Honestly. Warrant listened to 'Slave to the Grind' for that one...

Oh, and nope, they played BC Rich in the Club (DRFSR) days, then briefly Carvin, then Ibanez.....now G&L!
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by Sukisyn View Post
                What!?!? You don't have Dog Eat Dog? Don't feel bad. I have all three myself although I have not listened to any of them in about a decade.
                No sir, I don't. But I heard that it's actually pretty good. Wal-Mart's probably selling it for .99!

Comment

Yep ... it is the best of the three ... worth .99 cents for sure!

Comment

They were Carvins that had the Jackson-type headstock.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

they had some sweet GMPs for awhile too.
                      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

oh jesus. i just bought DRFSR on itunes. i loved that album when it came out.

sully
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

DRFSR is a great album. There are no weak songs on that record. Interesting note is that the guitar work was done by a studio musician, not the 2 guys in Warrant, that's why it's as good as it is on the record. Same with "Love Is For Suckers" by Twisted Sister, that was Reb Beach, obviously not the 2 hacks from Sister.

Comment

Wow ... did not know that. I suppose I am going to have to give the album a listen sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
                              DRFSR is a great album. There are no weak songs on that record. Interesting note is that the guitar work was done by a studio musician, not the 2 guys in Warrant, that's why it's as good as it is on the record.
                              I agree with ya there Ralph. "In The Sticks" is my fave. But whenever chicks were around back in high school I used to always bust out the intro and solo to "Sometimes She Cries" and "Heaven"! Damn, it used to get them wet. You know the kind, low I.Q. with big boobies!

Comment

Working...
                              X