No announcement yet.

Warrant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But imagine being on the album sleeve, being a part of a very popular band,,,,,playing live, living that music every day.....and knowing deep inside that it wasn't even you on the album. Geez, no wonder those guys did so many drugs.......that could be something to drive you over the edge on a long bus ride. I know what you are saying,,,,,Warren still has his feel,,,,even on an album like COLLAGE,,,where his solos are just a couple of sloppy notes. Not like most of his albums,,,,where he is blazing and so so tasteful.

Comment

Of course Collage is supposed to be mostly a bunch of rough demo type stuff that got released,,,so maybe that explains the lame soloing on that album.......some of those songs sound way unfinished. I do love the album, though,,,because there are some really cool riffs,,,,and it is just a pure, dry recording of his Soldano..........it has just such a great tone to it,,,so raw. All albums should be recorded like that. I bought my SLO because of that record,,and let me tell you.....that is exactly what a SLO sounds like.
      Last edited by lynchfan6; 04-05-2007, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Lynchfan i couldn't agree with you more, you make sence and your name is fuckin awsome!

Comment

Working...
        X