No announcement yet.

Spread Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big fan here! I think I'm the only person I know that actually likes the second CD more than the first, though I think the first CD is excellent.. I just love the 'raw vibe' the band had. Saw them live after the second CD came out... the guitar player (don't know his name...) just fuckin' wailed! Great, great stuff indeed...

-Kenn

Comment

I opened for them last fall at a small local place, Chris was playing guitar, good sleezy rock!
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Huge fan here... I used to take lessons from Paul DiBartolo, the guitar player. His band used to rehearse in a piece of crap studio right next to Fenway Park. He was fucking amazing!

He lives in Spain now and has become deeply religious.
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
        X