Curse of Paul Gilbert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curse of Paul Gilbert

"The Curse of Castle Dragon" off his latest CD....wow. It makes me want to give up guitar and chop my hands off.

Why? To ensure that I don't continue to disgrace the world that Paul Gilbert owns. I just live here.

Please discuss.

If you haven't heard it, there is a snippet here:

Get Out of My Yard starts @ 1:30My favorite portion of Paul Gilbert's "Curse of the Castle Dragon" followed by "Get Out of My Yard" from the album --Get Out ...

and I just found a vid of him playing it here:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Its nice to see him playing a hardtail. Cool instrumental.. very satriani. Gilbert has always had great chops. Gilbert has always sounded like Gilbert and he's always on top of his technical aspects.

Comment

I just got this CD 2 weeks ago (a week before seeing G3) and I love it! He shreds of course but it's got some catchy riffs/tunes and it's pretty diverse. It doesn't get boring like a lot of instrumental CDs. Hurry Up is a great tune also. If you're a Gilbert fan, you've gotta get this CD!
        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

i love gilbert!!!!
          You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

I love paul and all of the rhs vids

Comment

Here's the best vid (IMO) of Scarified I found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isFPCMAcPZM
              The drumming really drives that song. I just saw him on G3 and watched some other vids of Scarified on youtube (like the one from Spaceship One) but it ain't the same without Scott Travis.
              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
                "The Curse of Castle Dragon" off his latest CD....wow. It makes me want to give up guitar and chop my hands off.

Why? To ensure that I don't continue to disgrace the world that Paul Gilbert owns. I just live here.

Please discuss.
                we're doing scarified at next practice. You better have it learned, slappy.
                Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                  we're doing scarified at next practice. You better have it learned, slappy.
                  Too late Cliffy, I cut my hands off this morning after watching the PG vid again. Good news for you though gayboy, you can have all my guitars.

Comment

Hey Big D thanks for the video I love Gilbert he's a great guitarist.Probably in my top 5 guitarists .

Comment

The guy's great !!! I'm seeing him with G3 on Wednesday in NYC. Psyched to say the least !!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X