Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultracase - Nice ! Looks like fun man !

Comment

I gotta tip my hat to you Bengal, Wayniac, etc., All i know is how to play a guitar, put strings on it, and have an amp head modified by mark cameron-lol I don't know anything about how you keep a show together. It's impressive. Same with cars, I used to know how to buy 'em and fill them with gas and acquire massive tickets. That looks like hard work man, I'm a jackass of a few trades and that's about it.here's to you hard workers.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Wait!!! My job was to keep the show together??? That's where I failed...

Just kidding. It is hard work but one thing that was lost in all the talk about the job was the fellowship we felt. Does that make sense? Our crew and band was like a gang. We really felt that way. Us against them all kinda feeling. So that made us closer as co-workers and as friends. When you go through that kinda thing together you can't help but get alot closer. I made alot of friends doing that job. Friends that I still keep in contact with on a regular basis. Brothers in Arms kinda thing...
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Wayniac View Post
          I have worked every Progpower except #1 - so I have worked with all the bands that have played there - Pagans Mind, Symphony X, Kamelot, Evergrey, Tad Morose, Superior, Freak Kitchen, Brainstorm, etc. Also worked with Chris Caffery, Al Pitrelli, Jon Oliva, Ripper Owens, Tad Morose, Evergrey, Cindy Lauper, Georgia Satellites, Alex Skolnick Trio.
          Have had to pass up additional tours with Evergrey, Kings X, Lynch Mob, Kreator, Kamelot, Slayer, Bx3, WASP....
          Wait, Evergrey actually tours? I thought they just traveled around and drank in different bars...
          Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Uh - yeah, that too ! they play 30-40 minutes of music every few days just so they can say it was a tour !
            What was that - May of 2004? Good time hangin' with you and Mr. Crooks !

Comment

Working...
            X