• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The intro part in that solo is found on his solo album "Slow"
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

And remember too, that in "addicted" he's picking the parts that Gilbert
      Tapped! Now thats accuracy at that speed.

Comment

The part I would like to learn starts at 1:45 in the link and goes to like 2:45 in how do you go about figyreing it out? Thanks
        85 Jackson 87 model1 87 model6

Comment

dude it's very simple... just blues pentatonic stuff in the key of E and some octave chords... just use your ears, you'll figure it out yourself
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

not so simple I kinda suck so its hard to figure it out:ROTF: Entry level here no shredding yet

Comment

dude I tought you wanted to play that funky stuff in the middle not the shredding part at the end

note wise, the funky part is easy and basic, if you know blues pentatonic scale then you should be able to figure it out pretty quickly.
              if you are beginner, then you should start somewhere anyway and this is a good stuff to start with.... I bet Ritchie started the same way... figuring out blues and funk licks by ear. Wanna be good, use your ears, this is the only way to develop your musical hearing.
              The hard part is the timing, wanna play funk.... train your timing and sense of rhythm.
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

ya the funky stuff I will search out those scales and give it a shot thanks for the help

Comment

He plays a part from serrena arpeggios of Jason Becker,between 4:04-4:07.

He plays that arpeggios at his clinics,too.
                  I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Wayniac View Post
                    Is he still using Laneys?? The Marshalls don't look like they are powered...

I think he is endorsing Cornford amps...I believe he has a signature head

Comment

Originally posted by Psh511 View Post
                      I think he is endorsing Cornford amps...I believe he has a signature head

..which is RK100.What an original name for that amp
                      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

´saw him live with Stanley Clarke and Lenny White. Awsome player -true Musician.

Comment

Wow, Eric Martin's voice sounded REDICULOUSLY good in that Green Tinted Sixties Mind performance!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Working...
                          X