Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guitar chicks?

your favorite? My vote goes to Orianthi

Orianthi plays with Carlos Santana @ PRS Guitar's 20th Anniversary Party NAMM 2006. You can check her out at www.myspace.com/orianthi. This girl ROCKS!!!

her myspace has some tunes http://www.myspace.com/orianthi

now this girls has TONE

btw. I love her voice too
    Last edited by Endrik; 04-13-2007, 07:56 AM.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Does Kelly Clarkson count??
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I saw her play at the PRS booth at last year's NAMM ('06) and messing around with a couple Martins at their booth this year - she's legit...
        Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

The same licks over and over again. Walk into a GC any day of the week and you will hear 10 players that sound just like that. Standard riffs in the neck pickup. C'mon bro's.. she's super hot and thats the reason she is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
            The same licks over and over again.
            Suits playing with Carlos?

Comment

The same licks over and over again. Walk into a GC any day of the week and you will hear 10 players that sound just like that. Standard riffs in the neck pickup.
              You say that about every player
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Most players are like that. I'm certainly no exception and I don't really think Carlos is either

Comment

New guitar chicks?

> If there are better female players on this planet better than Jennifer Batten or the newest one I've seen,Lori Linstruth,I don't know about it. I think Lori is the best I've ever seen other than Jennifer. I'd hit it,either way. Same goes for the Santana chick. Tommy D.
                  "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

New guitar chicks?

> If there are better female players on this planet better than Jennifer Batten or the newest one I've seen,Lori Linstruth,I don't know about it. I think Lori is the best I've ever seen other than Jennifer. I'd hit it,either way. Same goes for the Santana chick. Tommy D.
                    "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

The same licks over and over again. Walk into a GC any day of the week and you will hear 10 players that sound just like that. Standard riffs in the neck pickup. C'mon bro's.. she's super hot and thats the reason she is legit.
                      And that's why she's on tour and you're here on the JCF with over 10,000 posts. :ROTF:
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyD View Post

You said it man! Batten is the Queen of em all ! Ive seen here twice
                        live...and she's as good as ANYONE on earth! Certainly better than George Lynch, or Nunno, and thats saying a ton'!

Comment

shes good hey I go to Guitar Center and I cant do that:ROTF:
                          85 Jackson 87 model1 87 model6

Comment

http://www.myspace.com/chelseaconstable

This girl is 16 I think and she's got her version of Scarified playing on her front page. I didn't check out the other girls yet but I think this girl is a pretty outstanding young player.
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

OMG that 16-year chick can play!

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                              http://www.myspace.com/chelseaconstable

This girl is 16 I think and she's got her version of Scarified playing on her front page. I didn't check out the other girls yet but I think this girl is a pretty outstanding young player.

OMG - I need to practice, NOW!

Davis

Comment

Working...
                              X