New guitar chicks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
    I am still a better guitar player than she will ever hope to be. I have the post count to prove it.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
      I thought you were talking about Carlos until you said "C'mon bro's.. she's super hot and thats the reason she is legit". That lameass has been playing the same fucking 3 licks since 1965.

I agree Tim. There is one Carlos riff that I really can't stand. Its that triplet on the E string. You know that one.. the sloppy one that he plays all the time. The one where when he gets past 5 notes per second it turns to slop.
      I hate that riff.

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
        I wasn't trying to be sexist,
        "Well, so what? What's wrong with bein' sexy?" :ROTF:
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
          http://www.myspace.com/chelseaconstable

This girl is 16 I think and she's got her version of Scarified playing on her front page. I didn't check out the other girls yet but I think this girl is a pretty outstanding young player.

Chelsea lives right up the road from me. I've saw her play many times and she is VERY good! Kinda quite as an individual but a monster on gutiar! I saw her play Mr. Crowley note for note at the age of 12 not to mention other Rhoads, Yngwie and EVH. For some reason nobody around here picks up a guitar in a music store after she leaves! HA HA! I'd say that some of you all have saw her play at NAMM a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
            Oh yea.. and another thing Endrik. We seem to either totally agree or totally disagree about alot of topics but I never insulted your musicianship. Ask anybody who knows me or has heard me play. I was a prodigy on piano at 10. I can play darn near every instrument and I have relative pitch which is pretty close to perfect.
            One more thing... Orianthi's tone isn't even unique or inspiring. It sounds exactly like Carlos's. Neck pickup... PRS.... Boogie. Don't get me wrong.. its good tone and she plays good too. She just isn't incredible or great.
            Wow dude, thats absolutely amazing....

.... Im referring of course to your uncanny ability to suck your own cock at least twice a day....
            Guitars:
            '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
            '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
            '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
            Amp:
            VOX AD30VT

Comment

Allison Robertson of The Donnas is my fave. She's not all that technically proficient, but kicks out those classic rock riffs and is a mega cutie!

Comment

Do yourselves a favor go on to Youtube and punch in Gamalon or Nora bucci. She came in second place in the 2006 Guitar Hero competition and was featured in Guitar Player magazine. Shes not "pretty good for a girl": She insanely shreds like Al DiMeola,John McLaughlin or Vinnie Moore. Jennifer Battens a great guitar player but I just love the sound of picking ala Malmsteen,Moore,Gilbert the tapping/legato style is awesome. I love Lori linstruths playing: she got the Uli Jon Roth/electric sun thing wired.

Comment

Originally posted by NEWYEARKID View Post
                  Do yourselves a favor go on to Youtube and punch in Gamalon or Nora bucci.
                  THANK YOU!
                  "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Working...
                  X