Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ozzy Song - I Don't Wanna Stop

Listen to it first here, the full song:

Ozzy Osbourne's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

thumbs down

(not to you zan, thanks for posting the link man)
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I agree ... I did not care for it much

Comment

most of Zakk's playing does nothing for me.

there are a few tunes that are great, but a lot of that's Ozzy's voice too. No More Tears is probably my fav Zakk song, and a lot of the cool in that is the bass.
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I want him to stop.

Comment

fuck sharon
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Zakk's tone sounds surprisingly weaker than usual in that, and the solo imo is HORRIBLE.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                fuck sharon
                You want to what?
                www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

the lyrics are somewhat basic and cliched but i kinda like the overall song....i just get the impression zakks better ideas are being channeled into BLS these days

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                    fuck sharon
                    You do know the official name of this woman has been changed to $haron ?

Comment

Yawn...
                      Popular is not the same as good
                      Rare is not the same as valuable
                      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

The chorus is very lame...It starts out alright. The first riff doesnt sound too Zakk/Ozzy typical...

If Ozzy is ever going to get my interest he would have to get Daisly co writting again...That won't happen any time soon though...

"Bob: I wrote all the lyrics on Blizzard Of Oz, Diary Of A Madman, Bark At The Moon, The Ultimate Sin and No Rest For The Wicked. I didn’t write any lyrics for No More Tears, I just played on that one."

So...All the good ones!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Sorry, only the first two albums are any good. :p Well, Speak of the Devil was great, but that wasn't technically an album.

Ozzy lost it after Randy died, IMO. Bark at the Loon was kinda horrible, but at the time I was in denial. The Ultimate Sin was crap as is everything after.

The song sucked... I did want it to stop. Very quickly I might add...

Kelly Osbourne is starting to look kinda hot... with the right amount of makeup and a good photographer...

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I like Ozzy, I like Zakk, but man Ozzy hang it up already. :\ His albums with Rhoads were good, Bark At Moon as okay, then the rest sucked until No More Tears, and besides compilations everything after No More Tears has sucked. not that I'm saying Jake was a bad guitarist, and neither is Zakk, but his music hasn't had the same magic since the Randy days. And for the record, that song sounded awful.

Comment

eh, doesnt do it for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X