Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roidster View Post
    we used to have a saying in the 80's
    "never listen to a band that wears more make up or is better looking then your last girlfriend"
    man, you missed all the best bands then
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Here is some good Ozzy
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Wow,
        I like it.......
        "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
          Stryper was gay??? Dammit!
          Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd sooner see a Stryper show than an Ozzy one these days....

Comment

The chorus is very cheap, infact i am really suprised how somone can come up with that lame chorus. Solo seems to be just 1 take wankage... Overall i think this song was really bad.

Just my 0.000000002 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              Xe-no li-ikes Kel-ly!
              Xe-no li-ikes Kel-ly!

Yum yum

Read this, man: http://www.tsl.pomona.edu/index.php?article=679

OMG, that one hurt.

Comment

It was cheesy but I kinda liked it. It was better then a lot of the stuff we had gotten from Ozzy over the last 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                  Sorry, only the first two albums are any good. :p Well, Speak of the Devil was great, but that wasn't technically an album.

Ozzy lost it after Randy died, IMO. Bark at the Loon was kinda horrible, but at the time I was in denial. The Ultimate Sin was crap as is everything after.

The song sucked... I did want it to stop. Very quickly I might add...

Kelly Osbourne is starting to look kinda hot... with the right amount of makeup and a good photographer...
                  How hot would she be, without the inheritance?

How hot would she be WITHOUT Dads "$'s ??

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                    How hot would she be WITHOUT Dads "$'s ??
                    and a master Photoshoper!
                    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

i bet next year an executive at epic will say "ozzys last disc wasnt released...it escaped!!!" throw it on the turd pile.

Comment

It's a shame- "Tribute" was the album that made me an Ozzy fan. The passion he had then was obvious. Or maybe it was the drugs. But so much of what he's done in even the last 15 years just leaves me cold.

Vass

Comment

Working...
                        X