Grave Digger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grave Digger

I'm listening to their cover of "No Quarter" on a Zeppelin tribute disc. This is kick ass!!!

How's their other stuff?
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Pretty good. Their early stuff was kinda thrashy and now a days most of their albums are kind of a mix between thrash and power metal. I really like the albums Heavy Metal Breakdown (their first), The Reaper, The Gravedigger and Rheingold. Part of the "big 4" of German power metal with Running Wild, Rage, and Helloween.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Haaaa...no shit...I have Grave Digger records from the mid-eighties. I was big into thrash metal back in the day. Actually, I still am! I can remember my friends that were not into metal making fun of the name Grave Digger. HEAVY METAL BREAKDOWWWWN!

Comment

Bill turned me on to them a while ago. Not bad, some of it is very tasty. But, I guess they didn't grab me enough to keep followingthem very long like I did Brainstorm and Symphorce. I stil have some MP3's of hem here, should prolly re-listen to them and see.

Comment

My only beef with Brainstorm is their stuff sounds way too predictable.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Yeah, I enjoyed Ambiguiuty and then Metus Morphus somewhat, sorta lost it after that.

Symphorce was good for a bit as well, but I lost interest in their latest.

Andy Franck is a pretty cool vocalist, and does well for both bands.

Comment

I love Grave Digger..

My fave being the s/t one they put on around 2001 or so..awesome production, songs and playing on that one!!

I have all the Grave Digger releases ..as Brainstorm , Symphorce..you name it..

I started a best of, a "who's who" of power metal bands when I first came here but I quit..it was too much work to name all of them and keep up with all the new bands coming out..it never ends.

Fuggums..I just keep buying metal....it's what I do.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
              X