Any Goatwhore fans??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Goatwhore fans??

Got to check them out last night..I came away impressed. I was pretty drunk..but they kicked ass!! New fan here! Oh as, far as gear goes..they play guitars and bass through amps..and one guy plays drums and theres a singer:ROTF: Told ya I was drunk..

They're alright. I have one album that I haven't listened to in a while... old school death metal, and their studio sound isn't all that great, IMO. Never saw them live though, but I prefer stuff that's a bit more technical.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I'm kinda hoping to see them this year. They have played montreal 3 times or so this year already on opening slots but I haven't made it yet. I thought a Haunting Curse was good, much better than their earlier stuff. The production on it was good, all their earlier stuff it sucked. A decent band. A bit one dimensional.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
        They're alright. I have one album that I haven't listened to in a while... old school death metal, and their studio sound isn't all that great, IMO. Never saw them live though, but I prefer stuff that's a bit more technical.
        yeah, it's not Spawn of Possession bro (wow)..but give the new album a shot. The live show is AMAZING!!

Comment

Goatsnake is better.

Comment

i heard them on myspace, they were alright i guess...

cheers

Comment

Goatmyexwife?What a great name for a band.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I saw them opening up for Quo Vadis and they were pretty decent.

Comment

Working...
                X