EVH looking good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVH looking good!

Well, like many others around here, he's the reason why I picked up a guitar back in 1978, so I am really happy he's back from rehab, looking more like a healthy man in his late '40s, than a washed out anorexic rockstar:

http://www.evhgear.com/news/index.php?display_article=6

Will it last? I don't know, but I wish Eddie all the best, and I'm looking forward to hearing him rock the world again!

The only negative thing about that is his hair :P

Comment

Originally posted by surfreak View Post
      Will it last? I don't know, but I wish Eddie all the best, and I'm looking forward to hearing him rock the world again!
      Amen to that! I sure hope Eddie maintains his sobriety and his creativity is all the better for it, like SRV.
      Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Wow...he looks like a different guy. That's great! I watched alot of that race but didn't know that he was there and all. You know, the hairstyle looked good. he's not a kid anymore and I think him having long hair just didn't look right on him. The short doo fits hims. Personally I wouldn't care if he was BALD!!!! If he's healthy, rockin' and touring with the ORIGINAL VH, that's all that matters!!!!!

Good for him....hope it lasts!!!
        Guitars:
        Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
        1988 Model 2,
        Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
        RR3
        Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
        1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
        2005 SG Special

Comment

You got to be behind Ed, no matter what. Good to see him looking better. Hopefully, he's doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by jrnic View Post
            Wow...he looks like a different guy. That's great! I watched alot of that race but didn't know that he was there and all. You know, the hairstyle looked good. he's not a kid anymore and I think him having long hair just didn't look right on him. The short doo fits hims. Personally I wouldn't care if he was BALD!!!! If he's healthy, rockin' and touring with the ORIGINAL VH, that's all that matters!!!!!

Good for him....hope it lasts!!!

Well,having long hair is not about being a kid or not.You can have long hair even if you're 80.But I think he needed to make a new start(including his hair) and he looks really good this way.
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I don't know, a blonde EVH is freaking me out.

Comment

wow, his look takes me back to "Balance"..hey, it's all about his game and nothing else to me.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Rehab? what was he in for? Coke or heroin?

Comment

Originally posted by LEOKV2 View Post
                    Rehab? what was he in for? Coke or heroin?
                    Alcohol
                    Guitars:
                    Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
                    1988 Model 2,
                    Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
                    RR3
                    Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
                    1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
                    2005 SG Special

Comment

Originally posted by jrnic View Post
                      Alcohol

Ummm wrong...but that was part of it.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I just saw the EVH page. Ed looks a hell of alot better, maybe there's hope after all. But that was a pretty short stint in rehab, no?
                        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          Ummm wrong...but that was part of it.
                          Crystal Meth!

or atleast that's what it looked like, that shit messes you UP
                          Out Of Ideas

Comment

I remember a few months back someone here mentioned that a reliable source had said Ed was on heroin.

Comment

Working...
                            X