Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mustaine cocks up from having too many endorsements...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instead of VMNT, it should be VOMIT.
    "POOP"

Comment

hmm... I like it. I think it looks cool.
      Sam

Comment

Really funny, good clip I think that after a while Dave would rather shove the guitar in the interviewer's mouth and walk off! Classic "£"$@ing contract obligations" situation.

About Guitar Hero, yes you have no idea what your fingers are doing the first time you play. Another thing is that sometimes you want to play what you hear and not what you see on the screen, which can be quite different because everything is simplified.

To my credit, the first time that i played Hangar 18 (at medium) after i got used to the main riff i could play some parts with my back turned at the screen .

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
          :ROTF:

I'm pretty sure even he doesn't like his Deans and still can't get used to it.
          they build those things to his exact specs. there is no way he "doesn't like them". if he didnt like it he'd tell them to make a new one till they got it right

dave holds all the cards and dean is kissing ass, im sure the stuff he's getting is A+ top quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat View Post
            they build those things to his exact specs. there is no way he "doesn't like them". if he didnt like it he'd tell them to make a new one till they got it right

dave holds all the cards and dean is kissing ass, im sure the stuff he's getting is A+ top quality.
            An insider on the dean forum said they pretty much got his Jacksons/ESP's and copied the exact specs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat View Post

Of course the guitar will have his "technical" specs.But the looks,the vibe and the "logo" will be different.He would prefer to be seen with Jacksons if it wasn't for the contract.
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I saw Megadeth live last week here in Germany.
                It was the best show since I saw them on the CW tour

I had a really close look at the Deans (front row, max. 2 meters from the boys)

MAN, THOSE GUITARS LOOKED LIKE TOYS IN PERSON!

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                  I highly doubt this took place. After Dave's "adventure" with Jimmy DeGrasso's girlfriend/wife, I doubt Dave takes calls from snake-headed women. And yes, if she dates Michael Shenker, you can bet she has snakes in the head.

What was that?

Comment

Originally posted by slash-ed View Post
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj9785W53lQ

I play a flying... uhh.. ES-.... uhh... Dean VHMT guitar...

Doh.
                    That's about how much thought went into it. "Hello Dean, I decided to endorse the flying... uhh.. ES-.... uhh... Dean VHMT guitar. Send me some black gloves"

Comment

funny stuff, he was trying to play the actually song, although it must be difficult playing your own song, on guitar hero i mean.
                      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH I'm French and that dude absolute CRACKED ME UP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I don't sound like that I swear.

HAHHAAHHAHAHA Dave messed up bad.

Comment

That guy talks like Steve Martin in Pink Panther

Comment

Man, it's just sad to see Dave and think about him playing a Dean. That crappy Asian DV8 was terrible. Now he's hooked to Dean. Not since Yoko Ono have I seen so much bastardizing and exploiting of a dead musician for pure profit.(RIP Dime) I remember when Metallica sold out to ESP and how much cooler they were when Kirk played a RR and James played an Explorer. Seeing this reminds me of the fact that douche is a French word.

Comment

haha that was awesome....Dave should have gone back to Jackson. I heard he wanted to buy the company at one point....I guess Megs isn't doing so bad.

Comment

It's harder for a guitarist to play Guitar Hero because you have buttons instead of strings, and the songs are not done by the original artists.

Though I haven't tried it yet, if it's anything like the other "tap-to-the-music" games like Mad Maestro, the timing is purposely off in some points just enough to take all the feel out of it.
                                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                                X