Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mustaine cocks up from having too many endorsements...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^LMFAO, you're correct man.

Fucking classic just because of that.

Comment

BLAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

Oh that was rich! Komedy GOLD in that clip!

Not just Dave fumfering his sig model (funny enough) but we get to see Dave playing Guitar Hero to one of his own songs and screwing it up half the time (I've never seen GH, I guess if you don't hit the right button at the right time, that part of the song does not play?)

ON top of all that, Dave is doing this on French TV!! Bwahaha! with some French idiot blabbing on HAHAHAHA!!

Poor Dave! The things he has to do to pimp his album!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey, pimpin your wares on TV is easier than say being a landscaper, or most of the crappy jobs I've had, haha...

Comment

HAHAHAHHA...classic....
          Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
          http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

ha ha
            "Do you feerrw rike a weal guitallist?"
            NO
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              BLAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

Oh that was rich! Komedy GOLD in that clip!

Not just Dave fumfering his sig model (funny enough) but we get to see Dave playing Guitar Hero to one of his own songs and screwing it up half the time (I've never seen GH, I guess if you don't hit the right button at the right time, that part of the song does not play?)

ON top of all that, Dave is doing this on French TV!! Bwahaha! with some French idiot blabbing on HAHAHAHA!!

Poor Dave! The things he has to do to pimp his album!
              Seriously, I'd like to see you play that game to ANY song for the first time He plays decent..

Dave has always did tv shows like this one, so it's not for pimping the album and it is not poor either
              Check my bands!
              www.myspace.com/magicktr
              www.myspace.com/sinif64
              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

And I just made a decision last night.From now on,I'll only drink 10 years or older wine.No beer,no low quality wine

Moostain :ROTF:

It was pretty obvious that Dave really disliked that guy.
                I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Special-K View Post
                  hahaha... Dave, Dave, Dave...
                  He should go back to Jackson
                  Don't know if it has ever been discussed here, but I've seen an interview of Mustaine for a french guitar magazine (guitar part) in an inclosed DVD, and he says that he should have sign with Jackson after his deal with ESP, that he had a contract that was following all his conditions. He wanted to go back with Jackson and the girlfriend of Michael Schenker called him to tell that the Dean guys wanted to met him. And as they offered him more than Jackson, he went to Dean.

Too bad he didn't come back to Jackson!
                  What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

That fuggin' song is hard as hell to play on GHII...but I'm noy really a video game gay..

My kid is..so we play that one most of the time..and he kicks my ass.

It's pretty fun tho.
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      That fuggin' song is hard as hell to play on GHII...but I'm noy really a video game gay..

My kid is..so we play that one most of the time..and he kicks my ass.

It's pretty fun tho.
                      ummm...wtf was I thinkin' when I typed that!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Don't worry Bill - we know you're a video game gay!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

He wanted to go back with Jackson and the girlfriend of Michael Schenker called him to tell that the Dean guys wanted to met him.
                          I highly doubt this took place. After Dave's "adventure" with Jimmy DeGrasso's girlfriend/wife, I doubt Dave takes calls from snake-headed women. And yes, if she dates Michael Shenker, you can bet she has snakes in the head.
                          "POOP"

Comment

This is what Dave says in the DVD, after, for the details, not really guitaristic!!!
                            What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                              And he says VHMT instead of VMNT
                              :ROTF: Dean's gonna be pissed
                              Sam

Comment

Ummm.. on second thought, Dave looked sharp as a fuggin' tack!

... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIr-WBZT1MI

Comment

Working...
                                X