Uli and Warren D- Will Burn the Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uli and Warren D- Will Burn the Sky

Sky Academy 27-May-2006Uli & special guest: Warren DeMartiniCheck out the next Sky Academy coming soon!

Pretty Cool, 2 of my favs together

Thanks
    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

That was awesome, the (not so) funny thing was I had tix to it...and then my parents announced they were coming to town that weekend...at least I saw him the week before in San Diego...one of the most jaw-dropping shows I've ever seen. Also note Scorp's Francis Bucholz (sp?) on bass...nice padded shoulders...
      Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Does Warren's guitar (is that a Performance?) not have a locking nut?
        Out Of Ideas

Comment

that was great, thaks for posting it.... and thank god Uli wasn't singing
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
            that was great, thaks for posting it.... and thank god Uli wasn't singing
            His playing is great, but his singing is like 2 cats fucking :ROTF:

Comment

I'll give Warren credit for having the balls to try and hang with Roth, but man, that was weak. Uli, however, sounded incredible and played his ass off. Wonderful improvisation in there, too.

Thanks for the link!
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse Called War View Post
                His playing is great, but his singing is like 2 cats fucking :ROTF:
                I saw a hamburger helper commercial a long time ago for some kinda Italian hamburger helper with the little glove guy rowing down a canal in a gondola. And I swear it sounded exactly like Roth.
                http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Fuck, that was enjoyable!!

Thanx!!!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That video proves that Uli truly is the master.

Comment

Originally posted by Frigo89 View Post
                      Does Warren's guitar (is that a Performance?) not have a locking nut?
                      Correct - he has a couple like that. He just likes the Floyd bridge from what I've heard.

Comment

I loved Warrens playing for sticking to his guns-Warren won't sweep,tap, do pedaltones or care about what is popular in the guitar world at the moment.
                        I respect the fact that he went into something totally out of his element playing wise. Unfortunately I think James Byrd or Marty Friedman would have been better choices...they are both very influenced by Uli. I think james actually played with Uli at the first concert. Thanks for the cool footage.

Comment

killer!!
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Very cool!
                            Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                            X