New Nightwish clip (real this time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Nightwish clip (real this time)

This page has been removed or does not exist on the Nightwish website. Please go to the homepage or search for the page you've been looking for.

Well she's no Tarja.
    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

I like the new singer better. She has a great voice and not as "opera" as Tarja. You can hear the words a lot more clearly. I'd like to hear the new singer do some of the old material for comparison.
    I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

well....i think that's as close to the old nightwish sound (i.e. tarja) as they could get. the thing is, they need a singer that's more than just a tarja clone without getting too far from their old sound, vocally speaking.
      or, in short words, i like it!
      now, the song doesn't exactly floor me...maybe it builds up into something interesting, after all that's just a short sample, but well....what i heared was boring.
      i'm really curious how she'll perform on the heavier side of things!

Comment

Who is this new singer? I like her voice alot
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

A like her style, maybe too sweet but very very good! What's her name?
          Light Lies Trailer
          www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQC1CvcNQ6g

Six-Point Lead
          www.youtube.com/sixpointlead

www.myspace.com/sixpointlead

Comment

I don't like Nightwish. And I hated Tarja. It's good now,that they have a singer who can speak English.
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Hmmm...not a fan of the new singer at all, I'm afraid.

Their sound was built around Tarja to begin with, and this girl's voice doesn't have an ounce of the character Tarja's voice had. It's one female singer out of thirteen hundred that sound virtually the same.

This was just...bland.

Comment

She's more beautiful than Tarja imo I don't have any further opinion about the subject
                Check my bands!
                www.myspace.com/magicktr
                www.myspace.com/sinif64
                www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

I can't commend on the new vocalist in this short clip.. I would be easier to judge on a more powerfull song. The way she pronounces certain words remind me of Tarja.. Personally I hoped for a vocalist with a completely different style and voice..
                  "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Where do all these hot operatic singers come from??? I want one!

That little harmony at like 0:10 was extremely awesome.
                    Last edited by dyingsea; 05-24-2007, 06:07 PM.

Comment

a little more info on the new singer ... I will have to hear a few more clips before I can really make a decision.

Comment

There are now 3 more samples of the new album online:

This page has been removed or does not exist on the Nightwish website. Please go to the homepage or search for the page you've been looking for.

She does have a decent voice but there is nothing that really makes it stand out for me. Though, I do like the clips and will probably grab the album when it comes out.

Comment

Tarja seemed to work better for Nightwish, her voice/style set them aside.

Comment

Working...
                          X