Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is NOT a Metallica wannabe video...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is NOT a Metallica wannabe video...

...and a song

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

It's funny.
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

That's really bad.

Comment

I didn't think it was too bad. Not that I'm about to run out and buy the album. Apart from the vox, I can't hear much Metallica in there.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

I really don't like Dean headstocks.
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Trivium sucks ass.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
            I didn't think it was too bad. Not that I'm about to run out and buy the album. Apart from the vox, I can't hear much Metallica in there.
            Aside from the general pace and tone of the song.. and the solo chock full of pentatonics and double stops?

Comment

Metallica does it better

their tone is blah, I cant imagine many people reading magazines looking to copy their sound like metallica's
              www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
              the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Metallica "did" it better would probably be more true :P

As much as I hate to admit it, their old vocal style suited them much more.

Comment

Originally posted by slash-ed View Post
                  Aside from the general pace and tone of the song.. and the solo chock full of pentatonics and double stops?
                  Metallica have a trademark pace? I guess I haven't heard enough Metallica (not being much of a fan) to hear any tracks like this one. Can you point me towards any of their tunes in this style to compare?

The progression & harmony guitars in the intro sounded more like generic 80s arena hard rock to me. Not much like the Battery-MOP-Sanitarium stuff that I'm familiar with from Metallica. Once again, I'm not a big tallica fan, but the solo sounded like standard rock cliches to me. Not specifically Metallica-like.

If anything, the music (not the vocals) reminding me more of some of Jorn Lande's more bombastic moments. You know how he likes to throw a big singalong arena rock tune on any album he releases?
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

not much of a fan

Comment

That's nothing like Metallica. You can hear the bass! Oh, and the leads don't make you giggle quite as much as one of Kirk's.
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                        That's nothing like Metallica. You can hear the bass! Oh, and the leads don't make you giggle quite as much as one of Kirk's.
                        Too funny! I was thinking..."Yeah this vid sucks...but at least they
                        are rocking like Metallica USED to do in 93' :ROTF:

Comment

You can hear the bass of Metallica,too.But it's distorted, and you think it's the guitar
                          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Sorry, but I think Trivium is one of the best current bands out there. The new CD The Crusade is amazing. That song is probably the slowest and weakest song on the CD, obviously made to be more commercial for raidio airplay.

Go buy the CD or go download it first, it's really really good.

Comment

Not bad. I couldn't stand them before with the singing style they used to have. I'd rather hear the Hetfield impersonation than shitty grunting.
                              I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X