Steelheart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelheart

I know some of the more "Heavy Metal" guys won't like this much, but there is a cool sparkly Jackson in the video, and NO ONE can denies Mike's Vox

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Out Of Ideas

Love Steelheart. Mike was amazing, and Chris Risola was no slouch on guitar. Love that dvd "still hard." Tangled in reins was an awesome cd, too. Most people just think "Never let you go." There's so much more to the band than that single off of that first album.....although that is one of the best ballads EVER.

Comment

Mike was the first singer in my band when I was 16.

Comment

I didn't know they used pre-recorded tracks on that one live!

Comment

Holy CRAP!!! Did you guys see this lineup? Steelheart is in there too.

When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

as far as I can tell that's not pre-recorded.

the performances of Everybody Loves Eileen and She's Gone are phenomenal, but you can hear screw ups

there are parts in this song where he didnt take a big enough breath before he sang lol
            Last edited by Frigo89; 05-25-2007, 09:55 PM.
            Out Of Ideas

Comment

Originally posted by Frigo89 View Post
              as far as I can tell that's not pre-recorded.

the performances of Everybody Loves Eileen and She's Gone are phenomenal, but you can hear screw ups
              Listen to Angel Eyes. There are guitar runs going on when Chris switches to clean during the beginning of the second section of verses.
              They are single note lines. If you watch.. he is playing chords at the time.

Comment

they certainly didnt use the album version for this if it pre-recorded, the guitar tone is completely different, this video the tone is more telecaster esque.

and there are 2 guitarists in the band
                Out Of Ideas

Comment

That was Fun , I haven't seen , or heard that in a long time.
                  According To The Prophecy

Comment

I guess I could post my arguement to the "pre-recorded" theory aswell as listen to a good song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqCua...related&search=
                    Out Of Ideas

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
                      Holy CRAP!!! Did you guys see this lineup? Steelheart is in there too.

http://www.rockfeverfest.com/

WOW! I kept thinking the lineup was done and then ANOTHER!

That might actually be worth the roadie all the way to OK

Comment

Cool! We do do that song in my current band It goes over really great with the audience too.

Rudy
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                          Listen to Angel Eyes. There are guitar runs going on when Chris switches to clean during the beginning of the second section of verses.
                          They are single note lines. If you watch.. he is playing chords at the time.
                          but isnt there a 2nd guitarist on the other side of the stage?
                          My metal band Lucian Scott
                          Debut Album Defiance on the Steps of Heaven
                          Available Now!
                          New Album Coming Soon!

Lucian Scott Soundclick

Soundclick page : clips and jams

Comment

Yes, there are two guitarists(Frank and Chris), and none of these live performances sound like the cd to me. Different tones, etc. I think it is all live. In some of the songs, even Mike plays guitar, which makes for three guitars. Notice he does this in some of the live performances of I'll never let you go. Roodyrocker, you must have a great vocalist to pull off Steelheart tunes live. That is cool.....you're lucky. Finding a great singer is rather hard to do, and pretty much makes or breaks even a cover band.

Comment

lynchfan6, our singer does have a high voice. He was the one who wanted to do this song, in fact he goes to karaoke every once in a blue moon and does it there too. It blows people away
                              You can see the list of the music we play by going to our website listed below

Rudy
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                              X