Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh...rattpack site is back up

http://www.therattpack.com/

And Warren actually has a Charvel (or something with a Charvel logo on it anyway!)
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

This should be interesting. If they get close to me, I will definitely be there.

On a different note, the Blotz has really not aged that well at all!!!

Comment

"As the band prepares to hit the road with poison."

Um ... where's the rest of this sentence ???

Regardless, this is wonderful. I got to see Stephen Pearcy at some honky-tonk doing Ratt covers about three years ago. I'm hoping I'll get to see them during their reunion, and I hope they stay together. It'd be cool if Juan will rejoin, too, though after being embarrassed on VH1 about his helicopter moves :ROTF:, he may not rejoin the group.
        My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Yeah, I loved that moment on Behind The Music. The added video clips really added to the effect, too. Back then, I never really gave it much thought, but watching them on the special made me wanna piss myself, laughing. I DO hope he joins up, in the future, though. Just not the same wihtout him.
          I'm not Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthguy View Post
            "As the band prepares to hit the road with poison."

Um ... where's the rest of this sentence ???

Regardless, this is wonderful. I got to see Stephen Pearcy at some honky-tonk doing Ratt covers about three years ago. I'm hoping I'll get to see them during their reunion, and I hope they stay together. It'd be cool if Juan will rejoin, too, though after being embarrassed on VH1 about his helicopter moves :ROTF:, he may not rejoin the group.

HAHAHAHA...I thought the same damn thing.
            Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
            http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Here in Mass they are advertising Dokken with them as well. Wonder what THAT lineup would be.

Ratt with Poison actually oughta be cool. Poison may not be the most technical band for sure but i saw them back on the ORIGINAL RattPoison tour and both bands kicked major ass. Never saw so many boobs as when Poison came on !!
              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Hopefully this tour goes well, we don't need any more bad shit goin on in the 80's metal community!
                Out Of Ideas

Comment

Working...
                X