Black Label Society live.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Label Society live.

Hey just wanted to tell that i was yesterday at BLS live and it rocked my socks off. Zakk was just amazing, good singing very good playing(clean, you could hear every note) and fucking unbelievable power. There is so much quality in him. He is a Crazy american who really is very very good at what he does , what a talent Any way i dont have enough good words to describe how pleased i am, he has been a major influece on me and he proved that he has deserved all the respect i have towards him. I was sure he is great live , but i had no idea that i would just stand there without my jaw, tears falling, feeling how tiny i was and how powerful and godlike he is.

Also i had smoken a bit, so it probably had some effect.

I recommend to see them if it is possible

JC

I'll go see him if he sends me my guitar and iPod.

Comment

I saw BLS last April and I have to say it was a good show. Not the best I've seen, but not the worst either. It would have been much better if Zakk would have just shut the fuck up about going back to the hotel and eating Barb's ass out.

I hear ya BTB007!
      +1!

Comment

I'd never go and see them. This is the first artist where I've ever said, NO, this guy is too much of a fucking prick to spend a dime of my money on.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
          I'd never go and see them. This is the first artist where I've ever said, NO, this guy is too much of a fucking prick to spend a dime of my money on.
          So WHAT, may I ask, makes him such a "fucking prick"? You must have been friends, huh?

The guy probably gives back more than most other artists you see these days. Lots of charity work, fund raising, and very generous to his friends and fans. Gee, I'd hate to be like Zakk...

Of course, you're entitled to your opinion.

Comment

They put on a great sounding show...sure his stuff sounds the same...but it's stuff I like

Comment

Originally posted by BTB007 View Post
              +100000!

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
              So WHAT, may I ask, makes him such a "fucking prick"? You must have been friends, huh?

The guy probably gives back more than most other artists you see these days. Lots of charity work, fund raising, and very generous to his friends and fans. Gee, I'd hate to be like Zakk...
              Yeah nothin says nice guy like ripping off 1000's of fans and not even having the balls to just say "Im really sorry guys!"
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I saw them live in nyc and the show was pretty lame.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                  Yeah nothin says nice guy like ripping off 1000's of fans and not even having the balls to just say "Im really sorry guys!"
                  Still crying about a deal that was too good to be true... Get over it. Like Zakk had anything to do with it. Donating $1,000,000 to St. Jude's Childrens Hospital isn't enough I guess...
                  Last edited by chrisolson; 06-06-2007, 09:15 PM.

Comment

From all the vids ive seen of him on Youtube...he seems like a great
                    and funny dude? Plus i love that Pentatonic shred fest!
                    He's fine in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                      Still crying about a deal that was too good to be true... Get over it. Like Zakk had anything to do with it. Donating $1,000,000 to St. Jude's Childrens Hospital isn't enough I guess...
                      No it's not enough.

It was promoted on his official site by people he had put in charge of it. Also, promoted by his manager. Pretty much defines having something to do with it.

No matter how "cool" he seems, he's still a spineless little richboy writing off what he can for tax purposes, not for the children and he adopted a fake biker image when he got tired of pretending to be Randy.

And I was never part of the deal, so I don't have a horse in the race.

He does seem like a funny guy, the MXR wylde pedal is a good product, and he is the best thing that could have kept Ozzy afloat, but he is definitely no Saint or person of high moral fortitude given the actions following his official promotion fiasco.
                      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Then I guess we'll agree to disagree. It seems with Zakk that it's a love/hate thing around here...and everywhere else.

Rock on...

Comment

Christ, is this Harmony Central? Grow up kiddies. You were unfortunately ripped off, but it was your own greed that allowed it to happen. Obviously Zakk didn't have anything to do with it, or he would have been charged with fraud. The feds just love to stick it to famous people when they get the chance. I had the chance to get in on the deal twice. I didn't do it. Guess why? Because it sounded too good to be true. I was right.
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

No, its NEVER enough. Ever. I can promise that EVERY thread containing Zakk will contain someone that hates him... and it will never end. Sick of it? Then dont bring him up. I would have been happy with a simple apology... did we get that? Nope, he didnt have the balls to.

Greed? Are you fuckin kidding me? There was no way to make something look more legit than that did. I only bought ONE because I always wanted a bullseye. Zakk had EVERYTHING to do with it, it was on his official site but there by one of his employees. Zakk Wylde and BLS is a business, period.

I had always liked Zakk before this whole ordeal, but thus I found out his true "colors"... hes a spineless, dirtbag, wanna be biker who doesent give a shit about his fans. "Oh but he donates to charity, wahhhh!" Cut me a fucking break... most of the money he donated was donated by other people.
                            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Sorry, I still got no pity for ya.
                              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                              X