Black Label Society live.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
    "Oh but he donates to charity, wahhhh!" Cut me a fucking break... most of the money he donated was donated by other people.
    I only see one person whining right now... Build a bridge already. Or start a blog if it makes you feel better.
    Last edited by chrisolson; 06-07-2007, 03:33 PM.

Comment

edited....... Its not worth it.....
      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Who orchestrated that 365-thing anyway? I've read about it and I still don't understand what happened.. Who was behind it? Anyone have any links so I can read more about it? Is this really Zakk Wylde's fault?
        He suddenly had an idea "hey, let's rip off some fans"? He's the mastermind who made this all happen? Or is it POSSIBLE that the guys at 365, whoever they are, sweet talked with whoever ran Zakk's site, made them believe they had something good going and then changed their mind/chickened out later?

Like I said I'm still not sure exactly what happened, but is Zakk the only person to be held responsible for this, and no one else? Seems to me like he doesn't have any idea it ever happened, unless he's just ignoring it..

A little help?
        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Oh , they're called 357. My bad
          "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Some of us went in on the deal, and went into with open eyes, and said.."Might or might not get a guitar.." I didn't get a guitar. I DID get everything I paid for.
            I'd pay to see Zakk. I dig his playing. I still want a buzzsaw guitar. I'm an adult, I also think if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. I got my gift certificate. I got my shirts, coffee cups etc..I'm ok with that. Now, if they had jacked me out of my merchandise I'd have been pissed.

Where's that beating the dead horse thingy??

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
              Where's that beating the dead horse thingy??
              Kinda my thought.

I'm out. It's been...stimulating. :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                Sorry, I still got no pity for ya.
                The hell would I want your pity?

I didnt get everything I paid for so Ill say what ever the fuck I want! Dont like it, dont read it.
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                  I only see one person whining right now... Build a bridge already. Or start a blog if it makes you feel better.
                  Youre damned right, and Im gonna keep "whining" in EVERY thread I see fit where ZW is brought up.
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I've seen Zakk and BLS several times at Ozzfest.. maybe every year.. I lost count. Great simple show, they just rock.
                    I just picked up the BLS live DVD.. Doom Troopin. Great DVD if you're a BLS fan.
                    DK2M
                    Fender Strat (Made in USA)
                    Epiphone Les Paul Classic Quilt Top

Comment

Originally posted by Spacelord View Post
                      I've seen Zakk and BLS several times at Ozzfest.. maybe every year.. I lost count. Great simple show, they just rock.
                      I just picked up the BLS live DVD.. Doom Troopin. Great DVD if you're a BLS fan.

Yep, True true
                      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Can anyone say what went down with that deal? I missed it before and I've seen it mentioned everytime Zakk is, I did a search and found more complaints but nothing on the full story.

Comment

Start here...

and here

Enjoy the reading
                          Last edited by Razor; 06-08-2007, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X