• Show
Clear All

• Mega Underrated!!!

This video says it all, he's one of my favourite guitarists:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIAaA...related&search=
    sigpic
    And on the 8th day,
    God kicked back with a beer,
    And gave that Jackson one helluva beating!

Cry for You by Andy is one of the best guitar songs ever! Definitely underrated.

Comment

AMEN!

Andy Timmons is hands down my favorite guitarplayer. He shredded it up with Danger Danger, who ever knew there was such a tasty player waiting to burst out? (Though that insanely tasty intro to beat the bullet live in Tokyo was a big hint! )

Seriously, Cry For You, A Night To Remember and Late Night are songs I could listen to 200x over and never get bored of them.

His expression is top notch, technique is always in service of musicality (the way it should be) and he's GROOVING the entire time. Those wide vibratos he does are to die for and when he mixes them with one of those great pinch harmonics and just shakes the shit out of the neck, the tone is incredible!!

And have I mentioned TONE?

You should check this out: one of the best jamming clips I've ever seen (Reb definitly lost on this one) -->

Of the Oficial Bootleg DVD of Andy Timmons, "Down To The Wire" live with Reb Beach on the second Lead Guitar.Enjoy and check out my channel for more cool stuff!

You should definitly pick up his latest "Resolution".
      Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 06-06-2007, 06:17 PM.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
        You should check this out: one of the best jamming clips I've ever seen (Reb definitly lost on this one) -->

Of the Oficial Bootleg DVD of Andy Timmons, "Down To The Wire" live with Reb Beach on the second Lead Guitar.Enjoy and check out my channel for more cool stuff!
        Man, that was awesome. I was expecting Andy to explode by the end of that preformance... the guy seems to have so much electricity running thorugh him!
        sigpic
        And on the 8th day,
        God kicked back with a beer,
        And gave that Jackson one helluva beating!

Comment

This video really shows Andys versatility.
          Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
          http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Andy Timmons is a GREAT player. Feel, chops, everything.

Comment

truly unbelievable, and what a tone.

Here is Xotic effects interview with Andy Timmons of GIT. He's playing through a Mesa Boogie Lone Star. Very nice tones.

he definitely swears by his mesas and his Ibanez guitars, and i'd say they love him back!

Comment

I like Andy Timmons and all, but to be honest I thought the demonstration of Groove or Die in the first vid posted was actually... kinda sloppy.

Comment

Working...
                X