Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three of the most legendary Dutch rockbands together on stage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three of the most legendary Dutch rockbands together on stage.

The Golden Earring, Doe Maar and Vitesse pelting out an awesome version of "Radar love" a few bum notes but who cares, it doesn't get more awesome than this.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I died and gone to heaven.

That's cool, hadn't seen that before.
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Cool, I liked that very much (if my friends in highschool only knew I would admit liking a video with Doe Maar in it)

Comment

what about Vandenberg!!!???

lol, this was a great video, thanks for posting it!
        Out Of Ideas

Comment

What about Focus? yodleyodelyodeloheooo
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Pretty Maids???

Comment

D.a.d. ???
              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

and thats why Europeans sometimes makes fun of americans, NO KOPENHAGEN IS NOT A CITY IN THE NETHERLANDS (both pretty maids and DAD are Danisch not Dutch)

and Vandenberg though quite nice was not legendary

Comment

Vandenberg.. Ah, the flying Dutchman! Adrian.. ADRIAAAAN! Yeah I like him He should be fairly famous today but for some reason he isn't that big.. Guessing he made a few poor carreerchoices somewhere.. Tho I can't see what's wrong with playing with both MSG and Whitesnake..
                  "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

That's a lot of dudes on stage

Comment

Originally posted by fred dons View Post
                      and thats why Europeans sometimes makes fun of americans, NO KOPENHAGEN IS NOT A CITY IN THE NETHERLANDS (both pretty maids and DAD are Danisch not Dutch)

My bad!!! And I know the difference!!

How about the Van Halen bros then?

Comment

Originally posted by fred dons View Post

I thought Danish were doughnuts with no holes.....mmmmm....doughnuts.....mmmmm!!!
                        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Europe is kind of confusing if you don't know anyone there and have never been.

Deutchland has no Dutch, the Dutch are in the Netherlands, Amsterdam is in Holland where the Dutch live, and the Danish live in Denmark, but know one really knows where that is.
                          And we can't foget Belgium, which although in France is not France and the people aren't really French. they are Dutch..or maybe Flemish... I think?.
                          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

They're Belgians - like the cookies!!

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
                              Europe is kind of confusing if you don't know anyone there and have never been.

Deutchland has no Dutch, the Dutch are in the Netherlands, Amsterdam is in Holland where the Dutch live, and the Danish live in Denmark, but know one really knows where that is.
                              And we can't foget Belgium, which although in France is not France and the people aren't really French. they are Dutch..or maybe Flemish... I think?.
                              Belgium is not in France
                              It is split in 2 big parts, the Dutch (Flanders) speaking part and the French (Wallonia) speaking part. There's also a small part that speaks German
                              People from Holland & the dutch speaking part of Belgium understand each other well, kinda like Americans understand Australians, just a different accent & some words. This concludes today's geography lesson

Comment

Working...
                              X