Black Sabbath on Don Kirshners rock concert 1975

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Sabbath on Don Kirshners rock concert 1975

Awesome clip, the sound from 56 seconds on is great.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I remember when this originally aired (I was in jr. High) my whole school stayed up to watch it, this was the first time Black Sabbath was ever on US Television (that we knew of).

This is a great clip too
    Black Sabbath performing the song "Into The Void" (From The Last Supper tour.)
    Last edited by kmanick; 06-12-2007, 10:07 PM.
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

cool, I love old Sabbath, they were so great.
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by kmanick View Post
      Awesome clip, the sound from 56 seconds on is great.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I remember when this originally aired (I was in jr. High) my whole school stayed up to watch it, this was the first time Black Sabbath was ever on US Television (that we knew of).

This is a great clip too
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=dl8W1W5mS...elated&search=
      Man I loved Don Kirschner's Rock concerts. Those were all we had in the 70's. Maybe Midnight Special also. No VH1 and MTV in those days.
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I would KILL for them to release a library of those concerts on DVD. I remember so many great concerts. Rough Cutt and Quiet Riot come to mind.

Comment

Mahogany Rush was on this show as well.
          I'd love to get the footage of the entire show.
          If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
            I would KILL for them to release a library of those concerts on DVD. I remember so many great concerts. Rough Cutt and Quiet Riot come to mind.
            I know for a fact, about three years ago, Kirschner was shopping around for someone to release his shows on DVD. Problem was he didn't have the rights cleared for usage of the bands' performances. That in itself is a major time & money consuming effort. Which can hinder the release of something like this on DVD.

Pete

Comment

Working...
            X