She Builds Quick Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She Builds Quick Machines

Got the new Velvet Revolver single today. This song is awesome! Its very hard and driving. And has some great playing by Slash as always. Neat riffs and solo. However I wish the guitar was a b it more cutting in the mix. Anyone else heard it yet?

Reminded me a lot of slither. Not a bad thing, but I kept thinking Slash is out of ideas. Wierd that it sounded very STPish too. Guess it makes sense.

I hope it's not the best thing on the album, much better than Ozzy's new "White Zombie at the pep rally with special guests Gwen Stefani and Mr. Squeely" that I heard. That sounded like Ozz really wants something that people will play at high school games. either that or Ozz stole the hook and melody from a Sunday School.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I really like that song, Slash's solo is amazing too. It's better than all the songs from their first album combined.
      Last edited by Endrik; 06-21-2007, 02:22 AM.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
      X