• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What A Kickass Band

They seem like pretty down to earth guys aswell

follow me https://www.instagram.com/aqo_photography
    Out Of Ideas

Annihilator rocks! I just got King Of The Kill and Schizo Deluxe in the mail a couple of weeks ago and they've been on heavy rotation. That vid is old (1993 they say) and from one of their more commerical albums. Get Alison Hell, Never Neverland or Carnival Diablos if you're new to them.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

That song's from the "Set The World On Fire" album. The most humorous album of Annihilator. You can tell from the video

And that song rocks! I fuckin' love Annihilator!
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I like it.
        Thanks for posting this.

Comment

another good example of Jeff and the band is this... from an instrumental standpoint atleast lmao

Annihilator playing a medley including the songs Crystal Ann,Road to Ruin, The Fun Palace, Catch the Wind and Kraf Dinner.
          Last edited by Frigo89; 06-22-2007, 09:47 PM.
          Out Of Ideas

Comment

Saw them open for Testament on the Practice... tour, they killed Testament that night with the energy and tone they had live. The early albums are great, on Carnival Diablos they got back to the old style. Also get the live albums- In Command and Double Live Annihilation.

Comment

I have their entire body of work..been a fan for a long time.

There are a few bones that kinda blew..like refreshing the demon.

But Alice In Hell, Never Neverland and King of the Kill are awesome!!!!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

My band was supposed to open for them back in '94 or '95 but I got into it with the club owner and we were pulled off the gig.
                THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Working...
                X