No announcement yet.

well i just saw aerosmith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw Aerosmith on Friday. I was looking forward to it but they played hardly any of the big hits and had plenty of the long blus jam stuff. Tyler is an amazing frontman but by the end of the set I was pretty bored.

Comment

Wow...they made albums after Toys in the Attic?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
        Ya but not rock albums
        I actually saw the Toys in the Attic tour, now that was a great show.
        Back then they were still a kick ass band.
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post

Oh come on... Rocks came out the next year...and is one of the best Aerosmith albums ever...

Comment

I'll agree Rocks was good, but after that....................................
            If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Saw them a month ago. Amazing gig, Tyler's voice sounded awesome, and the rest of the band where very good. Joe Perry rocked out like allways

Comment

I just came back from the concert. They kicked my ass. Holy fucking shit!!!

Steven hit all the high notes, incredible, it gave me the goosbumps. What a fucking frontman, amazing performance and the chicks were all wet in the pants.

Joe and Brad both killed!!!

Tom and Joey were tight ass hell and grooved like motherfuckers. Tom Hamilton is the most underrated rock bassist. The dude has some pretty busy bass lines... kinda motwon-ish and funky.

I loved their jams and blues stuff. I tought they are gonna play too much ballads and new shit but the setlist was pretty ok. The last concerts they didn't do any songs from Rocks. Here they did Back In The Saddle. I was so fucking happy. I jumped around like a maniac and sang along with all my might... people thought I was a retard -lol off course most of them didn't have a clue about those old songs... jerk offs eheee

NOTE. There's no one cooler than Joe Perry
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

It's funny, they are one of those bands where I like their music, but never thought to go see em live, but when I saw em earlier this year I was blown away! They put on a great live show without all the crazy pyro and crazy lights that other acts used (saw em with Motley Crue)

Comment

I recently picked up the Get Your Wings Cd for $4.99 at Wal-Mart. It is in heavy rotation in my car during the commute. It still kicks ass 30 years later. I too kinda lost it for Aerosmith after Rocks.

Comment

I have only seen Aerosmith live one time. It was in 1985 at the Omni in Atlanta. That was the first concert I ever saw there. Ted Nugent was the opening act. Aerosmith were touring in support of the Done With Mirrors release. Sorry, but I really don't remember too much about the show.
                      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
                      X