Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
    Btw, I found my dreamgirl on youtube!

I'm in loveeeeeeeee........She even knows the friggin' solo!

Chicks from Antwerp rule so friggin' hard I'm guessing she's from Oostmalle from the accent.
    Haha, dreamgirl? Looked like an ordinary drunk 16 year old

Comment

That's his dreamgirl!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        That's his dreamgirl!
        She's my age for god's sake and she's headbanging to Justice...not a heck of a lot hot chicks around here like that.

Anyways, she's obsolete now. She's taken the backbench to that Tokio Hotel hottie.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Do we wanna know?
          Remember Steve Martin at the dinner table? Dirty Rotten Scoundrels..
          Last edited by Robert Burns; 07-08-2007, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
            they look bored in that youtube clip.....they basically just stand there (though i didn't watch the whole thing). and that bass player looks like an idiot. i TRIED to watch a part of their performance at that stupid earth day thing on MSN, but that guy was hopping around like a bunny rabbit - it totally ruined it for me.

i WANT to still metallica, but i just can't.....

glad you had a great time at the show though....
            That bass player made OZzy sound pretty good for 6 years! :-))

Comment

yeah, i know. he KILLED in suicidal tendencies also....but he seems to corny (imho) for metallica.....he SOUNDS good, but looks VERY out of place with his stage antics.
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                they look bored in that youtube clip.....they basically just stand there (though i didn't watch the whole thing).
                Back in the day they used to just mostly stand in one place too, but they all had the long hair and would head bang the whole show so there'd be this flurry of hair going on. Cliff was said to complain about his neck hurting, DUH! I was watching some of the Earth Day concert and AFI I think it was, was on and they did a LOT of jumping around. But do you think they could play Whiplash, or Battery, or Blackend. :ROTF:

But YOU try to play Whiplash at the proper speed with percision and move around much.

Oh yea, ... AND SING
                Metallica still thrash with the best of 'em.

Karl

Comment

Oh yea, the video quality of this show on you tube is pretty bad. Does anyone know where to get this in a better format. I checked out Live Metallica. com and don't see any video downloads.

karl

Comment

I don't know, I thought that they rocked pretty damn good there. I can't wait to see them when they come around my neck of the woods again. After seeing that video, my worries about how they would sound are gone now!!!
                    Guitars:
                    Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
                    1988 Model 2,
                    Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
                    RR3
                    Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
                    1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
                    2005 SG Special

Comment

Working...
                    X