Forget Clapton this is true guitar God:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget Clapton this is true guitar God:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Check out the tapping at 1:08!!!!

I loved that series... those two always cracked me up...

Comment

This was just great The series were great,too.
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

That's gotta be about the dumbest heap of shite I've ever seen on t.v.. Wow, no wonder why people thought the show was a goof................it WAS.
        I'm not Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by Racerx2k View Post
          That's gotta be about the dumbest heap of shite I've ever seen on t.v.. Wow, no wonder why people thought the show was a goof................it WAS.
          Well, I would never admit to my co-workers that I was a fan of Hercules and Xena, but I really became a huge fan of both series after watching them in order on DVD (from public library, I was unemployed at the time haha). They go from goofy to dramatic and have interesting characters and story lines, kind of like wrestling.
          Last edited by tanpsi; 07-07-2007, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Hercules is pretty cool. But....hiding from the groupies at the end?!? Oh, the shame.

Comment

I've seen a couple episodes and it seems like a pretty fun show to me

Comment

Super Lame
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I watched those Hercules and Xena series' all the time because they were incredibly lame and cheesy... ancient greeks with heavy metal clothes and karate skills... that shit was so afwull that it cracked me up
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                  X