Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuno Video interview at GW

Very Long.

That was really cool. I'd like to learn more about the history of Nuno's guitars. I think he said his first one was a Jackson, then a second one out of Warmoth parts, then a couple of Washburns, the first one was stolen. Seems like a down-to-earth guy.
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

kick ass. nuno rules, kudos to his integrity and passion.

and his love for his mom.

haha. awesome.

thanks for this!!!

i wish i saw more N4's around...i've been wanting to wrap around for years.

Comment

Amen to that. Class act who deserves all good he has coming to him.
        Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
        http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Great interview - always liked what he was doing!

Comment

Wow, his passion really shows, and that's quite inspiring.

Thanks for posting the interview

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthguy View Post
              That was really cool. I'd like to learn more about the history of Nuno's guitars. I think he said his first one was a Jackson, then a second one out of Warmoth parts, then a couple of Washburns, the first one was stolen. Seems like a down-to-earth guy.

Ask Brad (XXX) He used to be Nunos Tech when they were all based out here. He's still friends with Both Nuno and Gary
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Wow...so many questions answered by this class guy. Im going to buy
                one of his newer albums just to check out his Passion!
                Very cool interview.. Thanks for posting this.. his second
                video really hit home with me, cause ive discovered how many songs
                i learned wrong too! But it did make me mediocre...so i got that going
                for me! :-))

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                  his second
                  i learned wrong too!

Tablature is for suckers! Smoke on the Water is waaaaay more fun to play in the key of E!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                    Wow...so many questions answered by this class guy. Im going to buy
                    one of his newer albums just to check out his Passion!
                    Very cool interview.. Thanks for posting this.. his second
                    i learned wrong too! But it did make me mediocre...so i got that going
                    for me! :-))
                    Check out his Dramagods cd. It's really cool. It's only available as an asian import (Japan/Korea) at the moment. I think you can also download it off of I-tunes as well. Satellite Party is pretty cool too after a few listens, but Nuno only plays guitar on it.

Comment

man, it would be Amazing if brad shared his info on Nuno's gear.

i've always loved those N4s. that story about sending money to his mom was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by NunoSoWylde View Post
                        Satellite Party is pretty cool too after a few listens, but Nuno only plays guitar on it.
                        as a longtime Jane's nut, I've seen Satellite Party twice here in LA at small shows, and they were very good. Nuno rips in that band. these shows were the first time I'd even seen him. not a big Extreme fan.
                        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

thanks for posting this

Comment

Working...
                          X