No announcement yet.

Poison - RATT 6/24/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As i look deeply into those pics, cuz they interest me... I see every one left when ratt played. am I wrong? Or is that the bouncer pit.:ROTF:
    Both bands have 2 songs each that are decent. you want 80's metal check out Uhm Oh yeah poison or ratt. Or metallica or anthrax or nuclear assault,

or who ever I let out
    "when people say metal, they dont think bling bling they think stainless steel kitchen knife"
    I just made that quote..

Comment

This tour is coming to Iowa pretty soon. But with extra bands. Not only Ratt and Poison but also Dokken, Great White and Vains Of Jenna...

My wife really, really wants to go. I may have to take her. I'm sure I could "get lucky" after that show...

There was an ad that ran in a free publication here that had a banner that read, "All bands with original members"... Wha? Someones smoking something...
      Last edited by Bengal; 07-26-2007, 08:44 PM.
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I thought great white had to go to Jail. For burning those people up?
        "Jump in the Fire"
        I do feel sorry for them . Makes me think of dimebag..,
        "when people say metal, they dont think bling bling they think stainless steel kitchen knife"
        I just made that quote..

Comment

Originally posted by Jason slsh View Post
          It's not Crate.. i see a g or q or p or sumthin that hangs low in the logo.
          YES IT IS. They have the Poison logo but THEY ARE CRATE AMPS. Cripes...
          Last edited by chrisolson; 07-26-2007, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Fanboy, whats wrong with playing something new
            Never mind...
            Last edited by chrisolson; 07-26-2007, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Yes...The logos on the speaker cabinets all say "Poison" on them. I saw them up close.
              Guitars:
              Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
              1988 Model 2,
              Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
              RR3
              Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
              1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
              2005 SG Special

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                There was an ad that ran in a free publication here that had a banner that read, "All bands with original members"... Wha? Someones smoking something...

I guess that ad is true....if you think about it. The ad didn't saw "All bands with ALL of their original members." Even if a band just has ONE original member, that line is correct. It just means that each band has at least an original member. The power of advertising!!!
                Guitars:
                Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
                1988 Model 2,
                Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
                RR3
                Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
                1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
                2005 SG Special

Comment

I thought great white had to go to Jail. For burning those people up?
                  "Jump in the Fire"
                  I do feel sorry for them . Makes me think of dimebag..,

Nope

There manager was the guy who organised everything and set up the fire works so he got done.....

Comment

Originally posted by jrnic View Post
                    I guess that ad is true....if you think about it. The ad didn't saw "All bands with ALL of their original members." Even if a band just has ONE original member, that line is correct. It just means that each band has at least an original member. The power of advertising!!!
                    True - of 9 "original members", there's 7 of them there. One dead , and one MIA .

Comment

Just because CC may use Crate cabs,,,,doesn't tell you what amp head(s) he's using. You can't look at a guys backline of cabs and say "those are the amps he's using." Nowadays, even if you think you see the actual amps, you can never tell. So many players used to stand in front of these Marshall stacks, even with Marshall heads all across the top,,,,and it turns out they (the heads) were just decoys.

Comment

He's using CRATE. He has been for years. I saw the amps he was using sidestage last year. They were (and still are) CRATE.

Comment

Wow. That's interesting. I remember reading an interview from a few years ago where he said he was using a Soldano Hot Rod 100 head, and sometimes a Carvin legacy head. What kind of Crate heads....like solid state cheap ones?

Comment

Yep. The 350 watter. I don't know if he had any outboard rack stuff that I couldn't see though.

Comment

I'm seeing these guys on Saturday. I don't know anyone on the crew but I'm good at getting myself backstage. I'll see what I can find out, if anything...

But I do believe Chris is right on this one. That's what I remember anyway...
                              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

My brother shot some phone clips, I think they should work. Is there a way to enable html?
                                Regardless, it was a good show. I was never a big poison fan...but they've held up pretty well. Matter of fact, Brett Michaels went to a local bar after the show and sang with a local band afterward...dude that was huge! I never have actually seen somebody announce that and then actually show up.
                                Somebody should tell Steven Pearcy that he died a few years ago. Poor guy looks like he's already embalmed...he sounded suprisingly good. DeMartini still plays tall. I think he even got into his wife's purse and found the eye shadow (again).

Comment

Working...
                                X