Randy Seminar Transcript

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Seminar Transcript

Ran across this transcription of a Rhoads meet&greet/seminar to some fans at a Music City. Nothing new but cool to hear about his guitars/effects, taking lessons, etc., if it indeed is legit.

Scroll about halfway down the page to "Randy Rhoads Guitar Seminar" below the picture of Imus.
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Pretty cool. THX dude!!
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Wow! Thanks

Comment

the stuff about kevin dubrow before that was interesting

Comment

I have this on CD
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What in the world is that crap to the left of the Randy link? Who the hell is this Fred Phelps freak and why hasn't someone taken him out yet?
            Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
              What in the world is that crap to the left of the Randy link? Who the hell is this Fred Phelps freak and why hasn't someone taken him out yet?
              +1

Comment

Here's the audio (RealAudio format):

Hightail Spaces lets you send unlimited files, of any size, to anyone. Collaborate with your team and evolve your work.

Comment

I have that guitar seminar on cassete tape somewhere, I remember I bought it at a flee market about 15 years ago. I'll have to dig it up and give it a listen some time.

Comment

Working...
                  X