New Scorpions CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scorpions CD

The Scorpions have a new CD "Humanity Hour 1". Not sure how long it has been out, but it was released sometime this year. I heard about it on Sirius Radio Hair Nation. It has not been released in the US because they do not have a US record label. I ordered it as an import off Amazon.
    I think it is a really good album with well written songs and good production. It is more melodic than the last album "Unbreakable" which I also liked.
    If you are a Scorpions fan you should like it!

is it straight ahead rock?
    their last few have been pretty lame, some electronic stuff, experimenting, no rudder, etc.
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
      is it straight ahead rock?
      their last few have been pretty lame, some electronic stuff, experimenting, no rudder, etc.
      Nothing of that electronic experimentation crap. A few ballads of course, I like 'em. Good album! I say get it

Edit: i also found it heavy as f***! Very heavy guitarsound
      Last edited by Guitardude86; 07-28-2007, 02:57 PM.
      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Given that Uli has played with them a couple times live as of late, does he appear on the CD at all? How sweet would it be if they added Herman back into the mix as well? I know - it's not gonna happen, but you never know!

Uli's gonna be here in the States next month anyway, how cool would it be if they laid down a couple gigs in the major markets while he was here?
        Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Uli was declared bankrupt last year or the year before I think. He owns a large house on the outskirts of a town I used to work in back in lovely old Wales called Aberystwyth.
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I talked with Uli for an hour at NAMM...really cool guy. Very humble, no ego. I met Michael Schenker too...much different experience. I liked Unbreakable, if this one's better I'll love it.

Comment

Working...
            X