Schenker has finally lost it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horse Called War View Post
    It really sucks when guys like Michael have all the talent any of us dudes would die for, and just pissing it all away. Jake E Lee is another that comes to mind.
    Exactly. The old UFO/MSG stuff has some playing on it that is absolutely stunning IMO. Adventures of the Imagination is pretty damn good too.

Comment

Wow, Mike looked beyond fucked there..

Just like some Eddie vids that were posted..

The last time I saw George Lynch..he was so fucked..then later learned he was rushed to the hospital at a later gig.

All of them are legendary in my book..booze and drugs..sometimes it'll either make or break a player..

Followed by the imminent, fall on your face, please take me to rehab..trainwreck!

Ironially..there is always dedicated drunk fans still cheering...they are so drunk themselves they don't even know a trainwreck just happened...
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ironially..there is always dedicated drunk fans still cheering...they are so drunk themselves they don't even know a trainwreck just happened...
        I was thinking the same thing...someone probably yelled out for "Freebird" in there somewhere as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
          I was thinking the same thing...someone probably yelled out for "Freebird" in there somewhere as well.
          Exactly..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

hmm, wonder what that will do for his Dean endorsement. That was a really bad day, should have never shown up and just called in sick. That probably overshadowed any moment of when he was in UFO. Shame he is still strugging with susbstance abuse issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse Called War View Post
              It really sucks when guys like Michael have all the talent any of us dudes would die for, and just pissing it all away. Jake E Lee is another that comes to mind.
              What is going on with Jake E. Lee?
              Just one more guitar!

Comment

Well, that's exactly what happens when you pump an alcoholic guitar legend up with a bunch of Cocaine after he's already reached a blood-alcohol level of .30... just to get him out on stage so you can make your buck for the night.

Schenker's never trusted the most trustworthy people around him, and instead chooses to trust the biggest liars & lowlifes. See mr schenker? this is what happens. GROW THE FUCK UP AND GET YOUR DAMN HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS - AND QUIT BLAMING ALL YOUR PROBLEMS ON EVERYBODY ELSE!!! CLEAN YOUR ASS UP! Dumbass.
                this is the most accurate post on that forum.

but there were also some really funny ones.
                but it is a shame he's still this fucked up.
                if Ed can do it, Michael can.
                shit. YouTube is outing all these old drunkards.
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I dunnno - it sucks to see him go up in flames publicly like this. I hope he gets his shit together before he kills himself..
                  Needs to man up, stop blaming other people, and face his illness...
                  Get better man! If Ed did it, you can too..

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                    What is going on with Jake E. Lee?
                    Some very bad habits right after "A Fine Pink Mist".."Guitar" just wasn't paying the bills unfornutaletly...the mainsteam did a 180 on guitar oriented music in general..and "metal" was burried deep underground for well over a decade..until just a few years ago. It's much too good to ignore and we are at war. As much as war sucks..it's very inspirational. It woke the sleeping giant that lived beneath..Fuggums!

It must have been very hard for the inifinte list of players/bands such as Eddie, George, Jake, Schenker, Scorpions, Queensryche Dokken and so on in that period. When their talents was their sole bread and butter and identity..and it wasn't promoted or perceived as "cool" for a very, very, very long time ..no solos well over a decade...solos..Fuggums.

Forcing many great bands attempting to morph into the trends in effort to make money but flopped hard.. just because of who they were..'91 to '01 was a bad time for many bands. Lynch Mob did "Rap", Dokken tried "Grunge", Queensryche couldn't connect at all , such as Whitesnake, Ratt, and Megadeth "RisK", When Stewart wore a "Winger" T-Shirt ..therefore Reb's efforts were "gay"..somehow the dummied down Metallica seem to thrive, but will never catch up with the new metal kids on the block of today...Fuggums

I'm known as one of the JCF "metal" guys..I never liked anything remotely rap, hip hop, grunge, Nu, and now this new breed of American B-grade"Core" bullshit..is going to kill "metal" again..it's is the new version of "Nu"..to dummy down "musicians" or promote VERY bad ones..especially "Victory" label that push this crap to sickening levels while attempting to watch a REAL metal vid on HHB. How much money did it take to promote this shit. Their commercials are boosted 10 times louder than the program..Making me race for the mute button constantly..Fuggums!!!

Now these assclowns in dyed black are wearing "metal" bands T-shirts..because it's "cool"..most of those kids wearing them don't even listen to that band. But their favorite "metal" boy band wears that same shirt..so shall they..and the cookie cutter never stops. I guess it's better than saggy pants, puffed up boxers and the asscracks of the 90's..Fuggums..

Get dressed at Hot Topic, learn a few lame licks on your ESP, get a some incoherent tatooed fag to scream and whine in the mic and your in biz..you can sound like everyone else ..cool..yeah right..Fuggums!

Do you know why alot of sheople buy into this crap..because it's easy to do. B-grade shit that takes very little skill..it is the "SPAM" of Metal..compiled of all the shit most of us hate about it. These bands are the "Lips and assholes" of metal..a metal Bi-product..a fuggin' worm-made hot dog..Fuggums

REAL guitarist with skill can always dummy down. It's NEVER the other way around. It's much too easy to fit in and call it "ghey"..instead of hours of crafting riffs beyound your abilities, always pushing the envelope. Those who always improve their tone and contribute to the industry evolve with high demands of real players in c/w amps, guitars and misc gear..who cares..Fuggums.

It always burned my ass when I saw a fag like Wes Borland of the Cover of Guitar World in '97..looking that that cover while taking a dump, and just shaking my fuggin' head. I cancelled my subcription with a vicious attack. Now It's cool again..and they have players with skill on the cover instead of "Image"..how quaint...Fuggums.

Guitar companys have made sig guitars based on popularity and image, instead of actual skill...Fuggums

It's a good time for guys in the "where are they now" to surface. But some of them are probably so far into depression to the point of no return. Some seemed to survive..Warren, Nuno, George, Eddie (I guess)..but time, the media and the industry took it's on a lot of them..so Fuggums.

Example.. Uli is bankrupt, he never bowed down since '79 for commerical success with the Scorps. He's more focused and better than ever. To watch him play is the epitome of perfection. He's like some kind of super fuck...I think he turned to yoga or something, intead of the bottle or needle and it shows..but nobody gives a fuck....So Fuggums

Michael Schenker tours non fucking stop. Hell, I've seen him a half dozens times without trying. He was always stellar..but nobody gives a fuck..that's gotta leave a mark..he's prolly on xannax thinking..fuggit..and Fuggums!

Guys like Uli, Eddie, Lynch, Jake and Schenker ect are fuggin' dinosaurs..they're stuck in a tar pit and can't start a mosh pit..kids in Hatebreed/Slipknot shirts don't give a fuck!!!!!

Love 'em or Hate "em..Zakk is doing something right..Fuggums.

No use debating my rant..it's MY conviction. You can't debate one's conviction. People without convictions are pussies...and I'm a fuggin dick...Fuggums!

Bill Z Bub
                    Last edited by horns666; 07-30-2007, 10:06 PM. Reason: FUGGUMS

Comment

time for those meds?
                      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                        time for those meds?

You got that right!!!

I actually forgot to take my xanny..prolly explains my angst!

Bill Z Bub..aka Rev. B Fuggums

Comment

Went to see The Scorps supported by MSG last night in London. Massive queue, so went to the local pub - by the time we got in, MSG had almost finished. I'm not a huge Scorps fan - I went to see MSG. Glad I missed most of it. MS looked like shit, didn't move, couldn't hit his own pedals & missed notes all over the place. Sad & disappointing - I saw him a few months back & it was an awesome gig in a tiny cellar club - on top of his game. Last night he wasn't even a sad reflection of himself - didn't even look much like him. Utter chod. The Scorps rocked like an MF though - great set.
                          Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

man, that blows about Mike..he really hit the wall!

Comment

I don't know what is up with Jake, but he is endorsing some fuzz pedal that has a regular ad in Vintage Guitar..and he looks like he is 100 years old....bad.

Mike
                              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I just cant hold myself back here, this was the shitiest playing i have ever heard period, very sad it come from the man himself

Comment

Working...
                                X