Schenker has finally lost it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    I'm known as one of the JCF "metal" guys..I never liked anything remotely rap, hip hop, grunge, Nu, and now this new breed of American B-grade"Core" bullshit..is going to kill "metal" again..it's is the new version of "Nu"..to dummy down "musicians" or promote VERY bad ones..especially "Victory" label that push this crap to sickening levels while attempting to watch a REAL metal vid on HHB. How much money did it take to promote this shit. Their commercials are boosted 10 times louder than the program..Making me race for the mute button constantly..Fuggums!!!

Do you know why alot of sheople buy into this crap..because it's easy to do. B-grade shit that takes very little skill..it is the "SPAM" of Metal..compiled of all the shit most of us hate about it. These bands are the "Lips and assholes" of metal..a metal Bi-product..a fuggin' worm-made hot dog..Fuggums

It always burned my ass when I saw a fag like Wes Borland of the Cover of Guitar World in '97..looking that that cover while taking a dump, and just shaking my fuggin' head. I cancelled my subcription with a vicious attack. Now It's cool again..and they have players with skill on the cover instead of "Image"..how quaint...Fuggums.

Guitar companys have made sig guitars based on popularity and image, instead of actual skill...Fuggums
    I couldn't agree more.

Bunch of fuggin pukes in the music industry which is exactly why I am glad I decided not to go into it professionally. You got your record company pukes and an ingnorant audience.

Success is based on popular culture and not on talent or good music.

The industry does not want talent - makes it too hard to churn out lots of music by one night stands whose finances can be controlled by the record company.

And the general schmo listener is too stupid to know what good music is I'm afraid - three chords and they are happy.
    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Only Metallica did better music when they were drunk
      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

The dude is flat coming apart and this is some sad stuff!! I saw an interview in a guitar mag a couple of years ago about how his former wife left him ran up HUGE debts and sold off all of his stuff while he was on tour. Came home off a tour to an empty house and a mail box full of overdue billsn what a NIGHTMARE! From the interview it looks like this guys whole world has come apart over the last 3 to 5 years and he obviously is now coming apart as well. Sad stuff as Michael Schenker while with UFO was one of my biggest early influences. Man I hope somebody somehow can get to the guy before he becomes just another Rock are Roll star who dies of an OD.

Comment

its true...people confirmed it there and at other shows he was too drunk off his ass to play a favorable note...what a shame. Sounds like he needs his ass beat to wake the fuck up and get back to rockin for real instead of drunken waste he's become...hate seeing talent like that go to waste..
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

the madness continues:

Official site of record label Elektra Music Group: Elektra Records, Fueled By Ramen, Roadrunner, Low Country Sound, Black Cement, Public Consumption, DTA Records

Comment

oh my..
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

He looks like he really doesn't want to be there. Sad.
                This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Yeah...looks like he truly couldn't give a shit.
                  Watch the former greatness for comparison: Corvousier Concerto from Dortmund 1983
                  Hard to believe it's the same person playing...

Comment

Bill,
                    So let me get this straight... Fuggums?
                    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by axeman81 View Post
                      Yeah...looks like he truly couldn't give a shit.
                      Watch the former greatness for comparison: Corvousier Concerto from Dortmund 1983
                      Hard to believe it's the same person playing...
                      it IS hard to believe.
                      I've been a Schenker fan most of my life, but this is the absolute worst I've seen him. thanks for the old clip too, that's a great one.

I also understand that, ironically, it's corvousier cognac he's downing that's putting him in this awful state now.

the problem is, now that he's had all this negative publicity via YouTube, there won't be any fans left who will pay to see him. and performing is about the only revenue stream he has left, so where will that leave him?

I was a sure-fire ticket buyer every time he played near me, but the last two times he cancelled after I bought tix, so this time I said F that, and refused to buy one, and sadly I was proven right.

well, we still have the UFO albums.
                      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                        Bill,
                        So let me get this straight... Fuggums?
                        Amen.

Does it matter if our hero's skils diminish with age..they set the benchmarks that needed to be set..

Example..Randy is dead, Dime is dead, Jimi..dead..Elvis and ect..does it matter..they are immortal for what they did.

It's hard for these guys..like I said . Players like Uli, Eddie, Yngwie are dinosaurs stuck in a tart pit , and can't start a mosh pit..people don't give a fuck.

Except for the die-hards like us and those silly fuckers you hear cheering during those trainwrecks..

People are stupid..Remember Great White..that was horrible..but did you see how long it took for some people to realize.."wow, maybe we should bail?".

You KNOW there was assholes at Dime's last show probably booing that the show ended early.

Man, I'm warped..because I know people. I don't expect much from them, becaue they're so stuck on stupid.

Take 911, VT, or Katrina for examples..Cowardess and Stupidity. I KNOW how people react during panic..I was invloved in many. The very reason I'm now retired and you know me here..it was a result of 200+ people on a plane that couldn't handle ONE fuggin' male..but I had to...I beat the piss outta that fuck..literally.

On a personal scale Last week, My mom and sister totally dropped the ball when when my mom tripped and hurt herself on a JC Penny display. My sister is a nurse, they both have camera phones. The JC Penny Manger instantly claimed the store at fault. No report was made, No units were called to the scene, No photos were taken of injuries or the display in question, No names of witnesses..absolutely nothing, then denied the claim "Bill, can you please help me with this!!!!"..jeez, how am I supposed to chastize her for not covering her ass while she's crying. I said "sure mom, I'll handle it"..I fuggin' will..I always fuggin' do..but I'm sick and tired of it.

So as far as I'm concerned..Michael did his Job, Eddie did his, George did his and reached their peaks years ago. That's called aging, something I know about...I used to fuck for hours. Now I shoot my goo in a minute..feels exactly the same. Whenever I put on some old UFO and VH..sounds exactly the same...good for me.

We have guys here waiting for the second coming of the Red and White striped Messiah..THOSE are the exact ones cheering on those vids. Ed can fart into a mic and they will proclaim.."He's back"..he's back from where..Is it the shred version of fuggin Easter...are we supposed to stripe fuggin' eggs now..WTF???

VH??..I also handled that shit then, better than they ever could now..old hat, I moved on..fuggit

Yeah man, Fuggin' Fuggums..

where's my xannax...

Rev. B Fuggums

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          Man, I'm warped..because I know people. I don't expect much from them, becaue they're so stuck on stupid.
                          Could not agree with you more.
                          Wiser words I have not read in quite some time.
                          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Thanks Joe..

Wisdom is extremely helpful, but it is not fun at all. I never knew why old men were always so mean and crabby...Now I'm one of them..

Comment

I agree. When I was a kid and the old man down the street use to yell at me because I stepped on his grass, I now know it had nothing to do with the grass, he had seen too much stupidity from the human race that he was pissed at everything. Expierence doesn't equal happiness. Ignorance is bliss. So true...
                              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                                I agree. When I was a kid and the old man down the street use to yell at me because I stepped on his grass, I now know it had nothing to do with the grass, he had seen too much stupidity from the human race that he was pissed at everything. Expierence doesn't equal happiness. Ignorance is bliss. So true...
                                Fuck yeah man,

Amen!!

Comment

Working...
                                X