No announcement yet.

Schenker has finally lost it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think that Elvis is dead he is probably on the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      Amen.
      So as far as I'm concerned..Michael did his Job, Eddie did his, George did his and reached their peaks years ago. That's called aging, something I know about...I used to fuck for hours. Now I shoot my goo in a minute..feels exactly the same. Whenever I put on some old UFO and VH..sounds exactly the same...good for me.

+10000

Comment

Lets all watch this video again , and cheer that at least David Lee Roth hasnt lost it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by JC_Denton View Post
          Lets all watch this video again , and cheer that at least David Lee Roth hasnt lost it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX9qcggRo18
          That's better than the original
          http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            We have guys here waiting for the second coming of the Red and White striped Messiah..THOSE are the exact ones cheering on those vids. Ed can fart into a mic and they will proclaim.."He's back"..he's back from where..Is it the shred version of fuggin Easter...are we supposed to stripe fuggin' eggs now..WTF???

Rev. B Fuggums
            You are goddamn right we should be striping easter eggs!

The striped Messiah cometh!

I am ready for an album entirely composed of Ed farting into the mic..through a Marshall, of course.

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin View Post
              You are goddamn right we should be striping easter eggs!

The striped Messiah cometh!

I am ready for an album entirely composed of Ed farting into the mic..through a Marshall, of course.

Mike
              Actually I can't waite to hear that one..I just hope it's good..that would be cool.

OK, I'll bust out my eggs when it is released.

This is a funny idea..Red/White/Black striped Easter eggs for Eddie's return..I was laughing when I was typing that.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Funny! One of the posters asks..."Does anyone have the Tab to this?"
                :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin View Post
                  I could have sworn he already did that. It was called "VH-III".

Comment

Originally posted by pro-fusion View Post
                    I could have sworn he already did that. It was called "VH-III".
                    that's true..Man, "Balance "was a good fuggin album"..

So was Respect the wind" and Humans Being for "Twister" '96..those last two Dave song were OK '97..we learned them to the T!

VH never recovered from VH III..and that was almost 10 years ago..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                      Is it just me or does that tapping part kind of sound like Nigel's lick in Spinal Tap?
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

It does indeed bear a certain sonic resemblance...
                      Last edited by Boffinry; 08-06-2007, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Really unfortunate to see, but it happens sooner or later, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                        X