Grat Live clip of "Lay it down"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grat Live clip of "Lay it down"

with an extended Warren solo in the middle to boot!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV94c...elated&search=
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

No Love for Nick's thread..Warren D rules man..and still has his shit together and sounds fuggin' great!

He hould leave the past behind, we know who he is. He's capable of writing some really great new music and assemble one killer band..that's what he should do.

He is one of few that could prolly deliver better than ever. He may as well do it while he can, while there is still "interest" in guitar. Before we start scratching records instead of making them..again.

I think.

Bill Z
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nice!

And how good is this??!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-on8...elated&search=

Comment

That was sweet. Thanks. I'll be a Ratt fan, forever.
        I'm not Ron!

Comment

Tokyo 89 show

I believe that was the 89 New Year's eve show. Bon Jovi was the head liner and the other support acts were Cinderella, Britney Fox and Kingdom Come.
          I only saw the edited for tv version a week later but the songs they aired by Ratt were Chain Reaction and Way cool jr. Demartini was playing so loud that you could not hear the drums, bass or Robin. Man did Warren ever rip it up on Way cool jr. He played the Bugs Bunny Fender and sounded awesome !

Comment

Oh yeah, i have that show, the TV version with only two Ratt clips. Damn I wish I had the rest, must have been some show.

Comment

Working...
            X