Warren D. last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren D. last night

He let me play his original 1985 crossed swords on their bus after the show. The guitar was beat to hell, it must have a million hours on it. But it played awesome!
    Last edited by Big D; 08-05-2007, 12:21 PM.

fuggin COOL!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

very cool man!

Comment

definitely pretty freakin' cool, D.

that's so awesome.

Comment

That is just TOO COOL ~!! Man, your my new hero now.

Comment

Very jealous now dude!

Comment

thats awesome man!

Comment

Wow, I wouldn't know what to start playing in that situation. Probably panic and break off something less difficult like JP's Living After Midnight.
                Jackson KV2
                Jackson KE1T
                Jackson KE1F
                Jackson SL1

Comment

Wow great! The neck looks to be in pretty good shape. It must have been cleaned several times or maybe replaced?
                  Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

That's awesome! I know they had lots of guitars, but when I think of RATT, I think of Robbin w/big red and Warren w/the crossed swords.

From watching the RATT behind the music and what people who have met him have said, he seems like a cool, down-to-earth dude. So I was very surprised when I read this:http://www.jcguitars.com/starward.htm

Is there some back story about this guitar that pisses him off when he sees it??
                    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
                      That's awesome! I know they had lots of guitars, but when I think of RATT, I think of Robbin w/big red and Warren w/the crossed swords.

From watching the RATT behind the music and what people who have met him have said, he seems like a cool, down-to-earth dude. So I was very surprised when I read this:http://www.jcguitars.com/starward.htm

Is there some back story about this guitar that pisses him off when he sees it??
                      Maybe there is a back story about the GUY that pisses him off...
                      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

LOL, could be that also. But something definitely pissed him off, either the guitar itself or the guy. Or both!
                        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Reading the text he says, "Warren was not a happy person to see ME or the guitar". So I'm guessing he's the one that pissed him off...
                          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Well everything I saw indicates that Warren was super nice, no ego, no rock star bullshit at all. I mean come on, the guy invited me to go on the RATT tour bus and play THE guitar!!! Nothing but good vibes in the 20 minutes I spent with him.

Bengal65, the neck looks better in the pics than it did in person. It was pretty grimy actually and you could tell it had been played a LOT. The action was awesome though.

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                              Wow, I wouldn't know what to start playing in that situation. Probably panic and break off something less difficult like JP's Living After Midnight.
                              It was intimidating, no doubt about it. Luckily I was sober enough that I did NOT attempt to play any RATT licks.

Comment

Working...
                              X