No announcement yet.

Warren D. last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, Big D! That's about as cool as it gets.

WRT to Justin's story, I think it's important to to try & see things from WD's perspective. People are basically trying to profit off of him when they can prove he owned an axe, and that's what was going on there imo. He wasn't just a fan looking for an autograph. I've heard mostly great things about Justin, but to call WD an asshole for not cooperating with his profit-making venture doesn't seem right to me. I also bet Warren's claim about not being able to sign axes was absolutely legit and is part of his endorsement agreement with Charvel.

Comment

Big D...that's hella fuckin cool! I agree with you 100% about Warren's personality. Metaljunkie and I met Warren in 2005, and he was totally laid back and like you said non rock star. Congrats on getting to meet him and hold/play the Crossed Swords!

Another funny thing, when I met him he was wearing the same t-shirt as in your pictures.

Comment

Cool pics, thanks dude!!
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
          I also bet Warren's claim about not being able to sign axes was absolutely legit and is part of his endorsement agreement with Charvel.
          He wasn't with Charvel then. This was a number of years ago.

Comment

WOW man, this is great.

Comment

Damn nice pictures too. How does Martini play these days?

Comment

Originally posted by JC_Denton View Post
                Damn nice pictures too. How does Martini play these days?
                With his fingers...

Couldn't resist. He sounds the same today as he did when I first saw him in 1985...
                I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I just met Warren this past winter at NAMM and he was very nice to everyone who approached him as far as I can tell. Also saw him play a couple years ago at NAMM with him and Nuno Bettencourt doing Way Cool Jr. which sounded good!

Rudy
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                    With his fingers...

Couldn't resist. He sounds the same today as he did when I first saw him in 1985...
                    LOL

Well this is good news. at least some of the old gods still own

Comment

I went to the Salinas Show August 10th, and I went into the bus too, I didn't play his guitars though! Vary cool! I did get him to sign my ticket!
                      Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

Working...
                      X