The Absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Absence

Anyone have their hands on the new Absence yet?? From the 2 songs on their myspace it appears that the drummer has stepped it up!!
    I love admins!

I got 'em both..I like 'em.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

First one was pretty good, even more so for an American band. Second one, haven't really got into it too much, I'll pick it up eventually.

Comment

I've heard one song off the new album, but I don't remember the name. My band played with them shortly after their first album came out. They are really a nice bunch of guys, and exceptionally tight live. However, talking to them about their Metal Blade deal was depressing, in that they are basically lucky if they can break even on the road, and can't commit to full-time jobs at home due to the band schedule. Same thing with Epicurean, who just signed with MB.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Inearthed View Post
          First one was pretty good, even more so for an American band. Second one, haven't really got into it too much, I'll pick it up eventually.
          Dude the 2nd one is SICK though I've only heard a cpl songs off it!
          I love admins!

Comment

Working...
          X