X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone pick up the new Nile?

It tore my fucking face off!

Btw, it contains THE most metal song title of ALL time:

"Papyrus Containing the Spell to Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks From He Who Is in the Water"
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

It's definitely sick, I think a more solid effort than Annihilation of the Wicked. That and the new Cephalic Carnage have been in regular rotation for me. Straight brutality.
    EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

I need to get that, previous record was brutal!!
      Last edited by dimobag; 08-12-2007, 12:31 AM.
      Jackson Randy Rhoads Pro 2015
      Jackson "Phobia" King-V
      BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth
      SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
      Laney TF300
      Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

Comment

I don't dare to buy it until I've heard "In their Darkened Shrines".

Comment

ah the new one's out already.. got to check it out. I saw Nile a couple years ago and they sucked.. which was really disappointing, because I think they're great and everybody who saw 'em live was really positive.. I must've caught them on a bad day or something..

Anyway, just checked out the new video on youtube.. I'm digging it a lot, can't wait for the whole cd.
          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
            ah the new one's out already.. got to check it out. I saw Nile a couple years ago and they sucked.. which was really disappointing, because I think they're great and everybody who saw 'em live was really positive.. I must've caught them on a bad day or something..

Anyway, just checked out the new video on youtube.. I'm digging it a lot, can't wait for the whole cd.
            Hmph, all the live videos that I've seen are great. I've always thought that Nile is a great live band.

Comment

Clevo John and I saw 'em a couiple years ago. I was so dissappointed being a long time Nile fan in the studio..

I thought Karl Sanders sucked..he wasn't having an "off night" he seemed to be having a GREAT time, smiling, and on his game..but he did nothing in the slightest to impress me or Clevo John..his solos were immature and sloppy and his tone sucked..he had nothing going for me...I wanted to grab his guitar and kick his ass with it.

I will never buy another Nile cd again, nor will listen to the ones on I have ..their in a box right now to trade them off..I won't miss 'em.

I guess when you in a studio with triggers and protools you can get by or give the illusion that you're actually "good"..NOT!

I thought the bass player amd drummer were pretty good..if anything.

I question those who actually think this Karl Sanders is worth a shit to be honest...I thought he was , until I saw him up , close and personal..yeesh!

Fuggums.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nile are one of those 'laugh my ass off' type of bands. I have only one song from them and I know I'll never listen to any others, but DAMN does it make me laugh, a lot Like Behemoth. Just too much...er... weird vocals for me. And hell I'm tolerant, I grew to like Children of Bodom

The song had great riffing though I'll give them that.

Comment

Working...
                X