Nightwish - Amaranth (new video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightwish - Amaranth (new video)

Thought people might appreciate this - Nightwish's new video for the song Amaranth off their upcoming Dark Passion Play album.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

My two cents worth - I really enjoyed this song - good catchy chorus and I like new vocalist Anette Olzon - she isn't Tarja, but that is not a bad thing as far as I'm concerned...

I also think she's hotter than Tarja!!

Cool, thanks for the post
    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

not bad!
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah, that chorus has a great melodic hook.

The new singer has more of a "commercial" sounding voice than Tarja. I'd like to check out the rest.

Comment

She is HOTTER than Tarja...
          Jackson Randy Rhoads Pro 2015
          Jackson "Phobia" King-V
          BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth
          SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
          Laney TF300
          Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

Comment

She's definitely tasty, and not a bad voice either, but now they sound a bit too much like Evanescence.

Comment

really really boring IMO

The rest of the album better be good or I will be sad for NW

Comment

Tarja's voice was the unique thing about Nightwish. In my opinion, the new singer sounds too much like...well..pretty much anyone (who can sing that is).

Comment

Originally posted by jonasaberg View Post
                  Tarja's voice was the unique thing about Nightwish. In my opinion, the new singer sounds too much like...well..pretty much anyone (who can sing that is).
                  +1000...doesn't "sound" like Nightwish to me..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hmm, if *I* found an unconscious hottie angel in my town, I sure wouldn't let my neighbors see me bringin' her back to my crib!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      Hmm, if *I* found an unconscious hottie angel in my town, I sure wouldn't let my neighbors see me bringin' her back to my crib!

I think you wouldn't wait 'til you get home
                      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I like it. I didn't used to like NW or Tarja's vocal style. Nice catchy tune. The band do strike a pose though
                        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

not impressive
                          You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Not bad. But I like the Tarja era of Nightwish better. This new song sounds a little too much like everything else out there right now.

Plus, I think Tarja is a hell of a lot more bangable than the new chic. Not that I wouldn't drop some stomach pancakes on either one of them if I had the chance. I just bet I could get Tarja to hit higher notes while.......well, you get the idea.

Comment

You tell 'em Trav..

Tarja is gonna bust out with a new band that will sound more like Nightwish..than Nightwish.
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X